Correction

Started by Cenghiz, February 27, 2006, 06:14:13 AM

In Vanth's thread, the idea about Silt Skimmers contain...

QuoteSilt skimmers themselves would have a deck and a few rooms below to store cargo, sleep and so forth. Certain players may even be able to own one (like wagons). There could be several sailing skills, including using the stars to navigate.

There are no stars in Zalanthas.. At all. I also loved the idea, too...

But just one thing, even though it would be too IC to mention how, I know an Imm worked on the sea of silt some time ago and there's a way to navigate in the Sea of Silt already (not really sure, because of my char's abilities, I could have gone only a dozen or so leagues inside then, but there may me more rooms which may be travelled). Only I can say without being too IC -IT'S DANGEROUS!
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Really? I thought I remember an imm posting that stars were implemented some time ago, but that so far they are only visible from very few rooms, and they werent really implemented in the others.

I could be wrong, though.

If so I stand corrected.. It's perhaps when I gave a break of a month or so I guess.. Sorry for my blubber if that's the case.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]