vitality

Started by , February 21, 2006, 10:04:51 PM

what would cause my max vitality to go down? mine went down buy 20 points.

Dehydration? Did you change from leather running boots, intended for the dunes, into city shoes or slippers? Any number of things could have caused it.

-WP
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Starvation is the most likely cause of this, and I assume that when you say vitality you mean hit points, since there isn't any trait known as vitality to my knowledge.

There are however, other more obscure ways for this to happen.

If you think it wasn't starvation you can always contact me or another helper to try to figure out what happened, since the information you've posted doesn't give anyone much to go on.
Back from a long retirement

You might not be giving yourself enough nutrition (or what can be called proper 'nutrition' in Zalanthas.) So if you let yourself stay hungry/thirsty for too long it will have adverse affects on your health.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Gear.

Did you remove a cloak? Boots?  Pants?  Something?

i got very dehydrated while lost in a sand storm,so i'm thinking that was probly it, next question, will it come back up?

Quote from: "zbd2da"i got very dehydrated while lost in a sand storm,so i'm thinking that was probly it, next question, will it come back up?
Quote from: "[url=http://www.armageddon.org/cgi-bin/help_index/show_help?starvationhelp starvation[/url]"]On Zalanthas, starvation is on almost everyone's mind. If you go long enough without food, you will begin to grow weaker, will tire more easily, and will eventually perish. After a period of starvation, you will recuperate fully if you eat normally for a sufficient amount of time.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]