renting rooms?

Started by , February 17, 2006, 09:51:13 PM

i'm not sure if this is a question i can ask or not but here goes.
are ther appartments i can rent for my pc and if so can i leave gear in this appartment and still have it when i log back in like my kank staying at the stables even when i'm not logged in, or can i only have what i can carry on my person?

Yes, there are apartments for rent, from high class to low class.  Make sure you keep the door locked when your not home.  As for kanks, when you stable the kank, type 'rent kank' and you'll get a ticket.  Lock the ticket away in your 'close pack'.  You can have as many kanks as you want.  Not sure if you can have more that one apartment in the same building.
-Yc

Yes, there are apartments, and yes, you may fill them with as much stuff as you can find to fill them with.

There is no limit to the things that you are or are not allowed to have.  But people are desperate in Zalanthas, or just greedy, and don't be too surprised if you log in one day and your apartment has been stripped.  Make sure to lock the door when you leave - though that doesn't stop some.  Think carefully about how much you're able and willing to invest in an apartment.  

Also, be sure to plan ahead - will you be able to keep paying for your apartment in the future?  If not, where will you put everything you collect when your rent is up?

Type "help apartments" while in game for more information, or go here.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."