underworld?

Started by daedroug, November 17, 2005, 03:15:54 PM

just curious but is there an actual established PC driven underworld on Zalanthas or is it mostly just small groups of them doing what they can?
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
     -Douglas Adams

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
     -Douglas Adams

I hate to say it, but this is one of those trully find out IC'ly type deals. What you could do is ask who you think might be a shady character in game about how and where to go to do/buy some of the more shady things in the game.

They may help you, they may mentor you. They may give you a strange look and tell you to go piss off. But most likely after a few attemps you will be heading in the right direction, or dead.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

There absolutely is a PC driven underworld.  The population of said underworld tends to have its highs and lows, but it is always there.  I can't speak for Tuluk, but Allanak's underworld almost always has a healthy level of players.  If you are interested, I would suggest rolling up yourself a 'rinth character and just start looking for a job in the 'rinth.  The only thing about the 'rinth is that it takes a little patience.  Some times the palce is happening, but other times the population is sparce.

Thanks for the help Marko but does that extend to Tuluk or is it solely Allanak?
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
     -Douglas Adams

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
     -Douglas Adams

You will need to ask questions about Tuluk IC'ly.
Sometimes I feel less like an immortal and more like a drug dealer.