Black

Started by Raesanos, November 12, 2005, 10:12:36 AM

Who would buy this if we made it available?

Me!
22 (33.8%)
Maybe me.
10 (15.4%)
Not me.
9 (13.8%)
Me if I had the money.
23 (35.4%)
Other
1 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Voting closed: November 19, 2005, 10:12:36 AM

beige, yes
white, probably
grey, yes
quote="Hymwen"]A pair of free chalton leather boots is here, carrying the newbie.[/quote]

I would so totally buy that.
..and the puppet explodes.

A black sleeveless tee or tanktop would so fucking rock.

I'd buy the tshirt, though.

Quote from: "Delirium"A black sleeveless tee or tanktop would so fucking rock.

I'd buy the tshirt, though.

Scissors.
olding up one finger, the, *censored* templar says to the *censored* man, in sirihish:
    "I am a dumb fuck."

They do not sell those products out of US.   :(
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -MT

Provided you were willing to pay the extra shipping, I'm sure someone on the GDB would be perfectly willing to place the order and then mail it out to you.
Brevity is the soul of wit." -Shakespeare

"Omit needless words." -Strunk and White.

"Simplify, simplify." Thoreau

I'd buy a black baby tee-shirt like that in a heartbeat!
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Black Muscle Shirt.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quit beating around the bush.  I want my urban-camouflaged, armageddon-emblazoned gear.  Stat!
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

I would send for two today, how about a price?

Uhm, Ak is me above.  To add though, I've been researching jewerly/stone companies, trying to get a bulk, simple, obsidian bands.  From there, jade cross inlays could be added. the Arm logo inlay//etc..well..(grandiose Arm memorabilia)  
anyone who is more motivated, get me an obsidian band with a jade cross inlaid!  I'll spend a paycheck.
The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God? -Muad'Dib

So let's all go focus on our own roleplay before anyone picks up a stone to throw. -Sanvean

Black Arm T-Shirt... Definetely rocks. I'll buy it for sure if I can find someone who is willingly to ship it to Spain. By the way, why they are not selling abroad? There are others -like me- living outside of the US borders, who wish to buy some Arm stuff.
"A few warriors dare to challange me, if so one fewer."
---------------------------
"Train yourself to let go everything you fear to lose." Master Yoda
---------------------------
"A warrior does not let a friend face danger alone." Lt. Worf

Quote from: "Koala"Black Arm T-Shirt... Definetely rocks. I'll buy it for sure if I can find someone who is willingly to ship it to Spain. By the way, why they are not selling abroad? There are others -like me- living outside of the US borders, who wish to buy some Arm stuff.

Seconded.  Anyone willing to ship it to Spain is going to be my hero, and a key for me to buy that shirt.  Since I am going to visit Koala in Spain, I can get it from there.  Heh.

Or anyone willing to ship it to Turkey is also welcome.  I wonder how much the shipment cost is though, I should not forget my budget is not limitless.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Looks great.  

It's like, how much more black could it be?  And the answer is none.  None more black.

Seriously, though.  It looks great.
So if you're tired of the same old story
Oh, turn some pages. - "Roll with the Changes," REO Speedwagon

Quote from: "Tamarin"Quit beating around the bush.  I want my urban-camouflaged, armageddon-emblazoned gear.  Stat!

I agree with  him....... But it sucks now, I will have to get a job :(

just kidding  :D

Our regular cafepress store is going to carry these shirts soon.  They'll ship to anywhere that the store already ships to, so you can probably look up there if you can get them shipped to you.  They will be a little more expensive than the white ones.  I'll post again once they are available to purchase.

You can buy these now!  22 people said they would in this poll, and I'm holding y'all to it ;)

Quote from: "Ghost"
Quote from: "Koala"Black Arm T-Shirt... Definetely rocks. I'll buy it for sure if I can find someone who is willingly to ship it to Spain. By the way, why they are not selling abroad? There are others -like me- living outside of the US borders, who wish to buy some Arm stuff.

Seconded. Anyone willing to ship it to Spain is going to be my hero, and a key for me to buy that shirt. Since I am going to visit Koala in Spain, I can get it from there. Heh.

Or anyone willing to ship it to Turkey is also welcome. I wonder how much the shipment cost is though, I should not forget my budget is not limitless.

Same as Ghost here... waiting for a hero or heroine. Someone already selling things by e-bay perhaps?
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -MT

I checked the shipping policies and they said they'll send it anywhere in the world.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quote from: "Maybe42or54"I checked the shipping policies and they said they'll send it anywhere in the world.

Yes.. Yes... They have it now.. I am quiet sure they did not have that option some time ago. Thanks a lot, and cheers to you.

Hell yeah! Now I'll have something to wear to gym that lets everyone know, begining of the semester, not to expect much from me.

Is that bitch available yet?
i] Sarge's Lifting Advice:[/i] Don't lift with your legs. Your back's the strongest muscle in your body! And look man, your knees aren't even locked. How do you expect to stand up straight? Put your groin into it!

The apron is really cool.

I'd like to see some tanktops with the weapons on them, same positioning. Barbed zirka and whatnot. That's hot. Basically any illustrated weapon from the gameworld would be cool.