thrice a week, maybe
8 (11%)
goat
13 (17.8%)
the refresh button is my bitch
44 (60.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Voting closed: September 24, 2005, 07:45:17 PM

Sadly, I'm on the discussion boards more than I am in the game.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Check it regularly, just got a treo w0o+.

p.s Yoko love your sig
quote="Tisiphone"]Just don't expect him to NOT be upset with you for trying to steal his kidney with a sharp, pointy stick.[/quote]
The weak may inherit the earth, but they won't last two hours on Zalanathas

Probably 2-20 times per day, but it depends.  I've spent up to 6 hours in one day if I respond using my signature BIG POSTS.  Yes, that means that I often spend more time on the GDB than in the game.   :oops:

Angela Christine
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I give this poll 2 out of 5 Scowling Xygaxes.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the 'How many polls a week do you answer' poll.

Quote from: "GDB"In total there are 37 users online :: 14 Registered, 9 Hidden and 14 Guests   [ Administrator ]   [ Moderator ]

I am here a lot.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

The GDB is my guilty pleasure from work. I used to connect to it just on my lunch hour, but now it is about once every hour during my work day.

This, of course, means that not only do I vote twice a day from my home computer, I also vote five times a week from my work IP.

Reminder:  GO VOTE NOW! :)
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

Lately, my characters have been either dead or applying, so I regularily check GDB, check e-mail, close browser, wait a second, check GDB, check e-mail, close browser and repeat.  Really no point to it, but I figure someone will post or approve my character.
*blank* hmms to himself, carefully peeing across the ground.

Quote from: RaesanosI want to kill everyone.

Quote from: "Angela Christine"Probably 2-20 times per day, but it depends.  I've spent up to 6 hours in one day if I respond using my signature BIG POSTS.  Yes, that means that I often spend more time on the GDB than in the game.  :oops:

Angela Christine

I thought I was the only one.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

I've been weening myslef off the GDB, but back in the day, it was more time than I did in the game. Since I can't play arm at work, my addiction is reduced to talking about it on the GDB forums.

Occasionally I get drawn into a discusion now, but not nearly as much as I used to.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

I read the GDB often, since I can bring it up at work most of the time. Interestingly, I rarely post. It isn't that I don't have opinions on the subject matter...I just don't post very often. :?

The GDB is sort of like Armageddon lite. I can still kind of get an Arm fix during the day, while still being at work, and having no hope of playing Arm until I get home.
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

I check the boards a lot, especially if I'm bored. I rarely post, though, unless I feel I really have something to contribute. Usually someone else has already voiced more-or-less what I wanted to say, so I figure they've got it covered.
eeling YB, you think:
    "I can't believe I just said that."

I'm on the forums all day for some reason. especially if there's nothing better to do, happens a lot with my current pc.
A rusty brown kank explodes into little bits.

Someone says, out of character:
     "I had to fix something in this zone.. YOU WEREN'T HERE 2 minutes ago :)"