Thank You - to the staff member...

Started by Incognito, August 11, 2005, 02:55:36 PM

I'm one of the many helpers on Arm, and I get a fair share of folks messaging me with their queries.

Today I had a first-timer to Arm, msg me saying that he was bumming, coz his app hadnt been approved for 15 hours or so.

Normally I wouldnt do this, but I still wished up with a small request to any available staff - to look into the matter.

Whaddya know - boom - I got an immediate reply and the PC was approved within minutes.

Whoever the Staff member was - thanks - I'm sure the newcomer to Arm whose PC you approved will never forget how fast his PC was approved ;) And hopefully we'll have one more person addicted to Crackageddon!
The figure in a dark hooded cloak says in rinthi-accented Sirihish, 'Winrothol Tor Fale?'

Well, we do what we can, I am sure the staffer appreciates the thanks. However, please keep in mind and also remind New Players you are assisting that applications can take up to 24 hours to be approved.
Sometimes I feel less like an immortal and more like a drug dealer.

Please, please, please don't make a habit of wishing up to get your friends approved, though.  We try hard to keep on top of the queue, but this player's 12 hour wait (he submitted at 2AM ginka time and was approved at about 3PM ginka time) really wasn't much.

-- X