Toast

Started by Curious Mind, August 09, 2005, 10:39:16 PM

If its possible to make flour into bread, whats so implausable about the idea of making toast? Maybe puttin' some kank honey on it, make a great snack...Just an idea..

*ignore the spelling mistakes*

Zalanthans may not have invented sliced bread yet.  Besides, in a world without plastic bags and refridgerators, sliced bread just goes stale faster.

Still, you could try and submit a crafting recipe for it anyway.

Craft loaf... what's it say? :wink: ...find out IG!
You do know that MUDsex is not a coded skill, right? -Nidhogg

I don't think it's too IC to say that yes, there is sliced bread in game.  Also, FWIW, toasting bread is a decent way to make that half-stale bread edible again.

It's realistic enough, though I still think I might get jarred if I saw someone eating toast or a sandwich.
While on this topic, I hate foods that require boiling water.  Grr.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Quote from: "joyofdiscord"I don't think it's too IC to say that yes, there is sliced bread in game.  Also, FWIW, toasting bread is a decent way to make that half-stale bread edible again.

It was kind of a joke.  :P
You do know that MUDsex is not a coded skill, right? -Nidhogg

Quote from: "corona"It was kind of a joke.  :P

Heh, I must have been editing my post as yours went through.  Wasn't a reply to you.

Quote from: "Larrath"It's realistic enough, though I still think I might get jarred if I saw someone eating toast or a sandwich.

there are sandwiches in game.
just read the Tarantula entry on the website.
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

Quote from: "Manhattan"
Quote from: "Larrath"It's realistic enough, though I still think I might get jarred if I saw someone eating toast or a sandwich.

there are sandwiches in game.
just read the Tarantula entry on the website.

I know.  And I don't like them overmuch.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Toast Smish!

Sliced bread is not out of the ordinary, so long as you bear in mind somebody somewhere has had to cut the bread with a suitable bread knife. Pre-sliced bread in the modern sense only came about through automation and what not.

Kanks make honey, green and sweet.

Especially anonymous kanks, their honey is the sweetest of all.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: "Thunder Lord"Now you've got me thinking, WTF is kank honey?

http://www.armageddon.org/general/beasts.html#kank

Dude, read the docs.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".