Author Topic: The Compendium of Longnecks...?  (Read 1439 times)

WarriorPoet

The Compendium of Longnecks...?
« on: January 11, 2003, 04:23:28 PM »
My current character has recently gotten into a much more dangerous position, and I decided to start brainstorming for ideas on what I wanted to do with my next character. So I decided...

I'll Go Tribal.

Now, as I've never played an elf before, and I want to do as good a job as possible, I need a favor from the rest of you.

Can I get links for all the documents you can possibly think of that could help me? I've searched the forums, and the help-files, with some succss, but I wanted to come here to go all the way.

You would be doing me a HUGE favor, as the elven culture is an anathema to me, but I'm very interested. A few of the PC elves I've met IC have been so well RolePlayed I just have to give it a shot.

Also, anyone with alot of experience with playing tribals wanna chime in and give a few pointers? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks alot in advance :)
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Nineveh

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2003, 04:31:25 PM »
If you are interested in playing a tribal elf (desert style), and wish to immerse yourself in tribal life, there are several player-run tribes, including one established hardcoded tribe open for play with documentation. The best way to learn to play one is just to do it and play with other well-played tribals. If you are interested in the tribe I speak of, email sadisticimp@aol.com or bitch@eeevul.com for more information.
se K.Y. jelly to grease up your chihauha and set him loose in the sewers to establish a beachhead for your underground empire.

Vositus

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2003, 05:04:09 PM »
Im not sure if youve seen this but here it is anyway

http://www.armageddon.org/ic/tribal.html