XYGAX

Started by Sir Diealot, July 20, 2005, 04:01:13 AM

check your PMs!  I sent you a PM pertaining to the astronomy thing like.. a while ago!

Also.. please answer my question, someone :P

How would I go about getting a character that had the ability to do some sort of astronomy..  A noble's aide, that learned to write a little, a bored noble who looked up at the stars, a traveller collecting various constellation myths, or even a magicker who wondered if the points of light were the key to defeating Nilaz (as they are the points of light in darkness, blah blah)  And who would I be bugging for ideas, thoughts, and information on the Zalanthian stars, so I could maybe make documentation, or spread lore, or do anything else really pertaining to the stars.  Its a -really- interesting character concept for me.
The rugged, red-haired woman is not a proper mount." -- oops

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Diealot - Ninja Helper (Too cool for Tags)

IMMs do not generally read PMs.  We generally cc all coorespondance with players with the mud and that is impossible with PMs.  Sending a PM to an IMM will rarely if ever get you an answer. If you wish to send a message to an IMM, please email them at name@ginka.armageddon.org.  For instance, Xygax would be xygax@ginka.armageddon.org.
brainz: it's what's for dinner.

Quote from: "Sir Diealot"

How would I go about getting a character that had the ability to do some sort of astronomy..  A noble's aide, that learned to write a little, a bored noble who looked up at the stars, a traveller collecting various constellation myths, or even a magicker who wondered if the points of light were the key to defeating Nilaz (as they are the points of light in darkness, blah blah)  And who would I be bugging for ideas, thoughts, and information on the Zalanthian stars, so I could maybe make documentation, or spread lore, or do anything else really pertaining to the stars.  Its a -really- interesting character concept for me.

Depends on which of these concepts you were after.  If it's just a mage who wonders at the stars, and you have the karma to make a mage.. just do it.  If it's someone with read/write, though, you'd have to special app that.  If in doubt, email naiona@armageddon.org as  a special app.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

Yeah, I will randomly "delete all" my PMs on a whim.  Try e-mailing me.  Don't forget to cc: the mud.

Also, your astronomy-obsessed character is probably better addressed by Naiona, since it sounds like a special-app.

-- X