Two quick questions...

Started by O, July 12, 2005, 08:08:31 PM

I realise people are reluctant to answer my posts but I will persevere with a sweet smile...Tuluki style.

1. What is the common signal to show that you're experiencing lag without going OOC? I know it's written somewhere, but I can't for the life of me find it.

2. What are some substitutes animals to chickens...as in calling someone a 'chicken' meaning coward?

Thanks...

1. Just acting dizzy or saying someone is nagging (not bothering unless you want to suggest a mindbender) you over the Way or just staring off all work.  People are quick to pick up these signs.

2. A jozhal is an extremely cowardly and mostly harmless lizard.  It's not a chicken, but it's about as brave as a hare.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Quote from: "O"2. What are some substitutes animals to chickens...as in calling someone a 'chicken' meaning coward?

A vestric is a bird that is easily scared.

Quote from: "http://www.armageddon.org/general/beasts.html#vestric"Vestric : Rodents, despite their feathered bodies, the vestric are only capable of extremely limited flight, instead usually gliding from the bushes and trees which they climb in the Grey Forest whilst searching for fruits or seeds. Timid by nature, they are sought after both for their feathers and succulent meat.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Quote from: "O"1. What is the common signal to show that you're experiencing lag without going OOC? I know it's written somewhere, but I can't for the life of me find it.

say (with a deep sigh) Sorry, I just can't seen to get with it today, bear with me if I'm a little slow.
Or just make up your own.

Quote from: "O"2. What are some substitutes animals to chickens...as in calling someone a 'chicken' meaning coward?

Tregil is a good one to use.
quote="Morgenes"]
Quote from: "The Philosopher Jagger"You can't always get what you want.
[/quote]

Vestrics are rodents.  They're feathered, but they're rodents.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

arn't chickens rodents?

:lol:
on't worry if you're a kleptomaniac, you can always take something for it.

------

"I have more hit points that you can possible imagine." - Tek, Muk and my current PC.

In south, nearly everyone uses 'jozhal'. It flees, it hides, it does everything to avoid a confrontation. It's weak and skinny. A perfect match.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

I've always just called people barrakhans when they got all cowardly.

but that's just me... little egg poppin chirpin flyin lizards.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.