Torches

Started by Foamy007, July 12, 2005, 01:55:06 AM

Just curious, but would it be too IC to ask for this. I am curious as to what the average life of the average torch vs the average lanter, vs the glow crystal.

Just something like,
torch a few weeks or a few days or whatever and the same for the other items. I have general idea, but I am needing more info, for a idea I have in the works right now. Its one of those, need to know OOC to work out the kinks and have a decent way of working things IC. Anyways, I dont want anything IC like which type of torch lasts longer or anything just a rough guide on how long each would last if lit and kept lit all the time until it burned out.

Anyways Thanks and PM or email me if you want to know my idea. I am looking for folks interested, I warn you it is for dwarves though, so non dwarf willing players need not apply lol :D.

Thanks.
eel my squirrely wrath!!!!!!!

Malifaxis wrote:
Hizzle, shizzle, fabizzle mechakizzle will probably force my fingers to autorespond with subdue target and the nearest directions for the top of the Shield Wall. Lets see if you can flizzle, bizzle.

Email the staff and discuss this with them, I would say.  I don't think anyone's timed how long their torches last, and plus, if they did, they shouldn't share that information.  Staff can decide if you need that information after you tell them why you want it.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.