Well...

Started by O, July 05, 2005, 12:17:04 PM

I'd like to make clear that my question was actually -nothing- to do with the bloody couch he was sitting on, but rather who he is, his life, why he's sitting there in silks and makeup etc. I thought NPC's had their own histories/stories and I was curious but ok, I give up. I'm shutting up about it now.

Engage the dude in conversation and then wish up and ask someone to animate him to respond back.
quote="Hymwen"]A pair of free chalton leather boots is here, carrying the newbie.[/quote]

Yes, if you are curious about an NPC, please wish up and see if someone can take the time to animate for you.
Sometimes I feel less like an immortal and more like a drug dealer.

Some NPCs even have talk scripts.  Some of them are -quite- amusing.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

Quote from: "JollyGreenGiant"Some NPCs even have talk scripts.  Some of them are -quite- amusing.

Yeah there is an especially amusing one with multiple personality. That dude is cool.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: "Ghost"
Quote from: "JollyGreenGiant"Some NPCs even have talk scripts.  Some of them are -quite- amusing.

Yeah there is an especially amusing one with multiple personality. That dude is cool.

I need one of those... multiple personalities.. :wink:
You do know that MUDsex is not a coded skill, right? -Nidhogg

A wish for animation or a mail to the mud might give you the answer you need, O.

I don't think anyone on the GDB can, or should, give that kind of information out.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.