Don't you love...

Started by Armaddict, February 11, 2005, 03:40:39 AM

...when you're tired, playing arm, and you keep on making dumb mistakes in your emotes, or using the same word more often than you'd intended?  Damn, bugs the hell out of me when I catch myself doing it.  Heh.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

I couldn't agree with you more man.. Don't you love it when you're stoned and -trying- really hard to play Armageddon but you simply cannot type straight and continue making mistakes in your emotes?
We shall step up preparations for possible military struggle and enhance our capabilities to cope with crises, safeguard peace, prevent wars and win the wars if any," Hu

I give this man much respect for this comment.

...playing Armageddon when your eyes sting, your hand aches, and you've got class in a little less than four hours.

Good thing my homework is done.  :)

Yeah, happened to me last night. I got an emote wrong and tried to correct it, twice, and -still- got it wrong.

I then decided it was time to log off.

It is most funny when you typo.. And typo again when you try to correct it.. Typo again another attempt.  Then you ooc apologizing, and you make a typo there as well.. And you give it up.

It happened me. :D
some of my posts are serious stuff

When it's 4 am and you have to be at work in 4 hours and you realize that the sentence that you just typed repeats an almost identical phrase twice or an almost identical phrase twice.

And then you read it over and you're like, "That was a stupid thing to say."  So you try to say something intelligent to cover it up, unless you're a half-giant, in which case you're just in character.  And the intelligent thing comes out the equivalent of "I'm blip eep eep." or something equally erudite.

I could probably fix this by sleeping more but then I'd be a lot less entertaining at 4am, I would imagine.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

11 am.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

I hate it when i accidently say the exact opposite of what my character is trying to say by adding a "not" or "don't" in the wrong place because of hasty typing.

I love the Grammaton Cleric in wizturbo's sig. He's hot.

I hate when when I leave the n't off of words like, doesn't. Or don't.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Yeah, like "I don't want to be part of this graphic rape scene"

When you make a bizarre typo, and don't realize you've done it until you get an IM laughing at you from someone who heard it, and you ask what's so funny, to which they're obliged to copy and paste your doofus mistake back to you.
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

QuoteYeah, like "I don't want to be part of this graphic rape scene"

Ooookey dokey.  *casually wanders around the corner and breaks into a run*
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger