Time?

Started by Cuusardo, February 07, 2005, 12:49:19 PM

What is the time difference between EST in the USA and Aussie/NZ time?

(I'd figure it out for myself, but my brain refuses to work due to being sick for the last week.)
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Approximately six hours at the moment.  When DST kicks in for us (and out for them) that jumps to 8 hours (I think).  And it's tomorrow over there.

So 10 pm EST on a Monday is 4 pm on a Tuesday in NZ.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

See my Sig. :)
f time conversions are giving you a head-ache, visit: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

Depends on where you are in Australia/NZ too, just like it does in the U.S.  Go figure.  And yeah, because we're in different hemispheres "daylight savings" time changes are the opposite, rather than synchronous, so the time difference is not constant throughout the year.  Toss in an international date line somewhere and the confusion never ceases.
i]May the fleas of a thousand kanks nestle in your armpit.  -DustMight[/i]

Ahhh, Sandferret's link is BEAUTIFUL!

*shakes her fist at Savak the Confuser*  It's bad enough they're having summer right now while I'm buried in snow.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".