BaoBob

Started by Master Z, January 19, 2005, 04:13:02 PM

Check out episode 22. As you may know, I lost all of my files that I made the original comics in, but hopefully you'll enjoy this hand-drawn computer-colored sort.  Hoping to pick up on doing these somewhat regularly again.

www.baobobcomic.com
 great evil walks Zalanthas...
Master Z has arrived from the west!

Looks like the scripts a little messed up. (or perhaps its even my browser, who knows) but..comment.

Also, dude, baobob is the shit. Thats great :)

edit: Well, nevermind. Seems to work now. And cool. Go Z.
Veteran Newbie

Can you describe what you're seeing, and let me know what browser you're using?

[edit]I did momentarily change then undo something a few minutes ago, maybe you happened to load the page while I was tinkering with it.  Phew!
 great evil walks Zalanthas...
Master Z has arrived from the west!

Ahh.. the kank is back. I like the drawings, but I can't help laughing my ass off when you use the pictures.

Good stuff. What will happen next!
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

I love the BaoBob comics!  :D
You do know that MUDsex is not a coded skill, right? -Nidhogg

there so funny i wonder how the dwarf is doing after the gortok thingy

j00 R 734 axesome!

Kickass comics.  'Tis hilarious.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

I hadn't read Baobob for years. I recently cracked my ribs, so that means going through all 22 episodes was a very painful (but extremely funny nonetheless) experience!

The things Grunt says are hilarious!

i don git it.  lol tampa cored

I LOOVE the baobob comix.  I have to right click and go to alt image with my sexy Mozilla browser so that I can read the damn things, but it's all good!

I especially love the first episode where he subdued the kank. ;)

And the part about how Grunt can always be found linkdead in the tavern. That's pretty great too.
i] Sarge's Lifting Advice:[/i] Don't lift with your legs. Your back's the strongest muscle in your body! And look man, your knees aren't even locked. How do you expect to stand up straight? Put your groin into it!

Awesome, I love these things.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Amor Fati

Baobob is an enjoyable comic, and the drawings are quite possibly better and cuter than the first fomat, although the corgie-gortoks were GOLDEN.
he stories are woven
and fortunes are told
The truth is measured by the weight of your gold
The magic lies scattered
on rugs on the ground
Faith is conjured in the night market's sound

*EDITTED BY POSTER FOR EXTREMELY RUDE AND NON-ARMAGEDDONISH VERBIGE*
We shall step up preparations for possible military struggle and enhance our capabilities to cope with crises, safeguard peace, prevent wars and win the wars if any," Hu

I give this man much respect for this comment.

Quote from: "xX_Cathedral_Xx"This fucking shit needs to be archived.. Oh holy shit.. I laughed hysterically for about 20 minutes reading that shit.. Fucking great man! You're awsome for that!

Every once in a while, I read a post like this and my first reaction is, "Grrrr...  delete!"  I realize this isn't a particularly negative post, it's not a flame, it's not a complaint or a troll or a put-down, but surely the players of this mud are capable of a broader range of verbiage than this?

I know I'm an old fogey, and I also know that I'm too picky, and I also know that a well-placed colloquialism can make a strong point, but really, can you at least confine "this fucking shit" to OOC Chatter?

Thanks,
  X

I admit I had the same reaction.

And I've got a mouth worse than a 'rinther.

When I've got tears streaming down my face from such laughter and hysterical amusement, the only words I could think of were posted right there in my little reply. My dearest apologies Xygax, you may delete that post if you wish.
We shall step up preparations for possible military struggle and enhance our capabilities to cope with crises, safeguard peace, prevent wars and win the wars if any," Hu

I give this man much respect for this comment.

If you really want to get technically Xygax ... This whole thread could be moved. Although the comics are great, and based on the game, the thread honestly isn't about the game itself.

QuoteGeneral Discussion
Here's where the general game-related discussion goes.

Yes, in general, yes game related. But I wouldn't say that's exactly what the general discussion is for myself.

I personally say that it may be offensive, but it's not extrodinarily so, and isn't directed at anyone, so there wasn't really anything that needed to be said.

Then again, I'm in an entirely pissy mood. SO ... SHRUG.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

Laugh X 10 and I only read page 1.
Lovehina- Ken Akamatsu

It's a satire on Armageddon.

Spoon says, in a friendly, non-confrontational tone:
"I thats a good enough reason for it to be here."