Craptacular. LoL.

Started by Maybe42or54, January 11, 2005, 10:33:52 PM

Crashed. I'm gonna die when it pops back up.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

I hope not, if you do, all will.
Quote from: Saikun
I can tell you for sure it won't be tonight. So no point in poking at it all night long. I'd suggest sleep, or failing that, take to the streets and wreak havoc.

You aint' the only one. I'll be dead right next to you.

Have a little faith.. :lol:
I can tell you for sure it won't be tonight. So no point in poking at it all night long. I'd suggest sleep, or failing that, take to the streets and wreak havoc.

There went that faith.

Anyways, to whichever Imm that currently despises me, or doesn't like me -that- much. I love you.
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

What luck we have.

Faith is good...if you have faith in the right things LOL
Don't listen to me, I'm only a newb.

I hate/love being right/wrong.

Ha-ha ha ha ha, ha-ha ha ha ha!
You're gonna die an-d you're gonna di-ee!

Hmm, I hope I get to keep the post count after this thread gets baleeted.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Wow.. Brown nosing does work..

So do blowjo... candies!

Locked this thread.  It's OOC chatter at best.  Don't make us keep doing this sort of thing.

-Savak
i]May the fleas of a thousand kanks nestle in your armpit.  -DustMight[/i]