And Another One Bites the Dust

Started by Larrath, November 18, 2004, 05:11:05 PM

Well, everyone, I'd had a truly fantastic time playing here, but alas, all good things must come to an end.
Everybody who interacted with my PCs, thank you and kudos!! :)

Shade and water, everyone.  You did a great job.
Take care of yourselves and of those around you.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Of course joking..  :roll: right?
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -MT

Don't know you, but I hate to see ArmageddonMUD lose another dedicated player.

Peace be with you.
 was, am, and always will be. That which dwells under the cast shadows; my Heart of Darkness.

This is no joke, I'm afraid.
I repeat - this is not a drill!
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Every time someone ANNOUNCES their departure ... they aaalways return.  Usually within a week at the most ;)

You'll be back, we always are. But good luck trying to stay away. You'll need it  :twisted:

A friend of mine went as far as having his account deactivated. Needless to say though...hes playing again.

Crackaggedon.
Veteran Newbie

Why are you quitting man?

We will miss you!
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Might just be joining you, Larrath.

Hope your road is easy.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Don't leave, you seem really cool.
'm helpful to noobs, ask me questions, totally noob friendly.

"Mail mud@ginka.armageddon.org if you think you've crashed the game."

--Nessalin

Can we get a why?
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

This is cool, its like hearing the first reply from a random sampling of dumped girlfriends.

I left because Arm was taking every fragment of time that I had.  I will turn eighteen very soon and more or less realized that highschool diplomas are a Good Thing.
This is a simplified explaination, as well as my last post here.

If anyone wants to keep in touch, by the way, feel free to contact me any of the Instant Messengers that I use.

Okay, I'm back.
Shut up about it.   :?

Quote from: "Larrath"Okay, I'm back.

lol muhahahahahaha cannot get away =)

Welcome back...
"A few warriors dare to challange me, if so one fewer."
---------------------------
"Train yourself to let go everything you fear to lose." Master Yoda
---------------------------
"A warrior does not let a friend face danger alone." Lt. Worf

*cough*

Well, yeah. Welcome back, dude.
<Blank> says, out of character:
     "OW!  Afk a moment, my chair just...broke, beneath me."

We know you never really left. Its all part of some secret plot, isnt it?

Great, welcome back.
Quote from: "Larrath"

?????

Quote from: "A dude"Every time someone ANNOUNCES their departure ... they aaalways return. Usually within a week at the most

Quote from: "John"You'll be back, we always are. But good luck trying to stay away. You'll need it

Quote from: "Dracul"A friend of mine went as far as having his account deactivated. Needless to say though...hes playing again.

Crackaggedon.

Sorry.. Someone had to do it :D
some of my posts are serious stuff

Welcome back!
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -MT

I went as far as storing a very well-liked character. I regret it to this day, but there was no way around it. I would have kept on logging in otherwise.

It's hopeless Larrath, nobody can fight the temptations. Nobody. ARMADDICTION!!!  :twisted:

They ALWAYS come back.

:wink:
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

Quote from: "Akaramu"I went as far as storing a very well-liked character. I regret it to this day, but there was no way around it. I would have kept on logging in otherwise.

Seems like it didn't even work....

But hey...my friend went as far as having his account deleted.
Even -that- still didn't work.

edit: Crap...I already said that in this threat.
:/
Veteran Newbie