Reminder - Unaffiliated Imms

Started by Halaster, September 27, 2004, 02:23:35 PM

There are three staff members who have it as part of their job to take care of unaffiliated characters.  So, if you have a character who's not in any clan and want to be involved with an Immortal like a clan-member would, email one (or better yet, all three) of these staff members.  You're obviously not required to, and some of you may not want to.

This includes any sorcerers, elementalists, psionicists, etc. who aren't in a clan who are loners, and just want some Imm supervision/help.

There is one sorcerer PC who emails me regular updates at least once a week, sometimes more, about what they're up to.  I rarely respond, but it's nice to get the email because I know what they're up to, and can help do things that they can't code-wise.

So I encourage people (especially loner mages) to email us if you want.

The staff members asssociated with unaffiliated characters are:
Halaster@armageddon.org
Xamminy@armageddon.org
Karianna@armageddon.org
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

Actually, Sorcerers, Elementalists, and Psionicists who are (or aren't) unafiliated actually fall in my direction. Please feel free to approach me if you have any ideas/needs/wants/etc in that regard, or in a similar fashion as Halaster posted above.

It would probably be a good idea to CC: the other guys, as well, just for grins, so we all know whats going on.
Tlaloc
Legend