Shirt contest--Vote here!

Started by Raesanos, July 19, 2004, 11:28:10 PM

You can vote for your two favorite entries.  The winner is the one who has the most votes when next Sunday at midnight EST rolls around.

How to vote: Email me (raesanos@armageddon.org) with your Armageddon account name (which will not be disclosed) and your two votes (or just one vote if you'd like).  The account given must have been created prior to when this message is posted.  This is to prevent cheating, even though its an unnecessary precaution, right guys?  Also, if you're one of the lucky folks who got this far, you are still allowed to vote (even for yourself).

All that aside, here are the winners of the staff vote, in random order.  Note that any of these may also include the url and logo on the shirt, even if not noted.

1:
Spend your whole life at the beach.
Ocean not included.

2:
If murder, corruption and betrayal intrigue you...
(Back of shirt) Follow me to Zalanthas.

3:
F-ME PC!

4:
life sucks
www.armageddon.org

5:
Armageddon, where fantasy becomes a reality...and
some reality becomes fantasy.

If you haven't voted yet, you have about 6 hours left.  Show your support for your favorite, for the fate of the contest rests on your weary shoulders.

Congradulations to ShaLeah, with her winner #2 "If murder, corruption and betrayal intrigue you... Follow me to Zalanthas. "

I'm hoping to get the shop updated this week.  A busy weekend led to a busy work week, but time shall be made nonetheless.