Game down or up?..

Started by ashjpd, June 14, 2004, 11:28:12 AM

I can't get a connection, yet the home page and the gdb says it is still up, second time this has happened to me.. am I banned, is this a bug, or what?..
uppers.

You are not alone. I think it's down.

Eh.. then it bust be a bug, cause the gdb and the homepage still say it is up eh?..
uppers.

I think it related to the same router problem that has been causing lag at odd hours lately.  A few times the mud has disconnected everyone, despite the fact that the homepage claims it is running, and when it happens late at night it can stay like that for hours until an imm comes along to fix it.  Those are the time I wish I had Saikun's phone number, but he probably wouldn't appreciate a 3 am phone call.  :P

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Wow, this is the fourth time since this morning that the Mud has crashed.
oy what the fonk you want? Big Worm

It's because a certain character died last night.   :twisted:  :evil:
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

It dosn't appear to be a router problem.  Did a number of traceroutes and ping.  No stalled routes and no dropped packets.  Also the uptime is reseting.  Looks like a game bug.  

It's too bad, I'm trying to get you off peak timers a new player started, kinda hard with the crashes  :?
quote="Morgenes"]
Quote from: "The Philosopher Jagger"You can't always get what you want.
[/quote]