At the time of this posting ...

Started by Tmp, June 07, 2004, 08:26:22 AM

There are 12 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

Who are you people? Do you normally play during this hour? Are you insomiac Americans or old world Europeans, or kangaroo crazy Australians?

Speak up crazy offpeakers, what do you do to keep yourself entertained?

Olde worlde European

I can usually find people to interact with in the city which keeps me entertained though my current character can get by with solo-rp easy enough as well as he has plenty to ponder. Also, the Imms of the House I play in do a good job of being around and keeping things moving when some of us off-peak players are on.
You can't trust any bugger further than you can throw him, and there's nothing you can do about it, so let's have a drink" Dydactylos' philosophical mix of the Cynics, the Stoics and the Epicureans (Small Gods, Terry Pratchett)

What Boggis said, more or less, including the European part.
Being an off-peaker's crazy at times, though. There are even worse times... 4 people online and such  :wink:
Big cheers and thanks to Imms and leaders of the Clan my character's in. You folks rule.
Quote from: VanthA well-placed grunt can be worth a thousand words.

It's 9:45 here, in the morning. A perfectly reasonable hour to be up and active. I've been up since 7.

European-dwelling expat here.  I work from home, so when things are slow I have a lot of time to play.   :D

Wow, so is there like a special off-peak Clan where you guys congregate? Awesome ... I'm alone most of the time. =)

Yes. Problem with 6-12 people around is... that they are not all in one room :-)

"Off-Peak" clans do not exist in Armageddon.

Every clan has a very specific and defined purpose in the IC reality, be it the trading of Merchant House Kadius, the contracts and mercenary work of the T'zai Byn company or the general mischief of your local underground organization.

None of these clans function (or double) as an off-peak clan.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

There isn't an Off-Peak Clan, but I hear the Off-Peak players all tend to congregate at the Off-Peak Bar and Grill to plot and scheme against all the Peak-Time players.   :D
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Off peak PC runs have been attempted in the past, and will be given further attempt in the future.  One day we will be successful..  And you, peak hours players, one day you will log in just to see, we, as the Off-peakers, have seized the control of both city-states, driven away your clans, and left you with nothing to be baked under Suk-Krath! That time...  That time we will be the ones to laugh at your faces... :twisted:
some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: "Larrath""Off-Peak" clans do not exist in Armageddon.

Are you sure, and why shouldn't there be? Sides, the definition of an offpeak friendly clan might not be looser than you think, hell, I might be inspired to try joining one that is run by an Imm that shares the same hours as I do, as long as I knew.