Re: Mob PCs?

Started by spawnloser, May 31, 2004, 04:53:35 AM

I wanna know why we don't follow the guide set out by the orriginal darksun closer.

QuoteScrabs can speak their own language. A small percentage can also speak elvish.  

Muah!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

I always figured that if someone were to play a mantis, it would be like a synapse creature. You know, keeping the rest of the mantis in line with mother hive mind. Thus you could have rudimentary thoughts and stuff.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: "Dakkon Black"I wanna know why we don't follow the guide set out by the orriginal darksun closer.

QuoteScrabs can speak their own language. A small percentage can also speak elvish.  

Muah!

That would get real old real fast.

"I kill you." "I eat you." "You are food." "Ouch." and "Mmm." would be the only things they'd ever need to say.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

Quote from: "UnderSeven"There was once a pc Quirri too.  The black wing were all over eating him
That was my brother.