Bodies. And fun things to do on Barani.

Started by Sakra, November 17, 2002, 07:52:46 PM

What do you think?

Yes, I want my bodies to rot.
60 (65.2%)
No you fool, bodies stay exactly the same -then- instantaneously turn into dust.
4 (4.3%)
I see dead people.
28 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Voting closed: November 17, 2002, 07:52:46 PM

Quote from: "X-D"Since when
I have no idea, but about a month ago I found a dead salt worm in the salt flats and skinned it. It was cool cause I still got an item despite the fact I had never skinned anything in my characters life!

I think Given the fact that now people realise Meks and Salt Worms are skinnable there will be a lot more hunters going into the Salt Flats. and a lot more character applications  :twisted:

I'm surprised no-one mentioned making it part of a skill, like a ranger could squat beside a decaying corpse and determine more precisely how long ago it died.

I guess if animals left dung/spoor, you could do the same thing.

neko

I say Rot on Baby..Rot on!
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

Rot is awesome. IT would be uber cool if there was a forensics skill. SO you can turn

A rotting corpse  into

An elf's rotting corpse      or if you are good

The shady-browed slim elf's rotting corpse

and maybe reveal description.

Perhaps

> death elf

> You check The shady-browed slim elf's rotting corpse for death signs

The shady-browed slim elf's rotting corpse died from a massive dagger wound to the thorax

say (standing slowly) Tha' bloody assasin again

And what about using scribble on a body?

> Look body

>  Three lines are cut into the chest of this corpse. In the center of the lines is a circle.

>  Say (Sighing) This bloody sicko again... we'll find him

Or once your skill is 1337

Look elf's massive dagger wound to the thorax

> A jagged bone dagger was used to make this wound
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

Dakkon Black's idea would be very well accepted by me. I really like it. However, the coding...oh gods. The hassle. Still, I think that it would be worth it.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

What is, and what is not skinnable in-game is IC sensitive information. Please refrain from posting things like that.
Tlaloc
Legend