DEATH.

Started by jhunter, April 27, 2004, 01:03:48 AM

How many pcs do you think will die in the upcoming HRPT?

5-10
17 (18.9%)
10-15
17 (18.9%)
15-20
14 (15.6%)
20-25
7 (7.8%)
25-30
8 (8.9%)
Over 30
6 (6.7%)
We're dead...ALL of us.
21 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Voting closed: April 27, 2004, 01:03:48 AM

I say no-one. Why? Because it's too early for me. And if it's too early for me, the rest of you aren't allowed to log in  :evil:

Seriously? Who knows. But how long do we have to survive for it to be classed we didn't die in the HRPT? the next day? the next week? the next month?

Let's say at least through that RL day. :P
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

:runs into the desert screaming

Shout: WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!
In the desert no one can hear you scream."

Depends.

If it's going to be a scripted event then no more then 5-10, though if it turns out anything like the pre-Liurs HRPTs.... well, I'd say now is a good time to write up a new character.

My guess is it will be another NPC heavy/PC spectator RPT, but I'm looking forward to it all the same.
quote="Teleri"]I would highly reccomend some Russian mail-order bride thing.  I've looked it over, and it seems good.[/quote]

Bah. You guys have it all wrong. Tek is just having his "once every King's Age" backyard cookout. He'll roast 10 PCs or so (first marinated in Tek's "extra spicy BBQ sauce" - available at a merchant near you!) as the main course, and one or two more will drink themselves to death on "Tek's Totally Titanic Tonic". So my vote was 10-15.

I am thinking blood bath.. Why? We just haven't had one in a while.. And it may be coming to a doorstep near you..  I always say, expect the worst and hope for the best..

But yeah, spend the week writing up your new PC.. Cause we're all gonna die!
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

You know, they should bring Halaster our of retirement for these things. Then we'd have a death count.
Quote from: BhagharvaWhat you don't know can kill you. What you do know, can kill others.

To the north
[Near]
A lanky, brown-skinned gith is here, humping the rusty brown kank.
The rusty brown kank to the north bleats miserably.

It just isn't the same without Halaster wreacking havoc all over the place...
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Bah...halaster can suck my hazelnut.  We don't need that guy to see some PC deaths.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

What I'd REALLY like to see is not a count of how many PC deaths there were, but what the total day count for those PCs was. So the 14-day guy and the 5 1-day guys add up to 19.

Or maybe that'd be too depressing. A posting from the staff saying "317 days of playing time were just flushed down the proverbial commode." Ugh.  :wink:

Piles of dead pcs lying everywhere....SWWWEEEET!!!

:twisted: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOORRRRR!!!! :twisted:
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Wow, you didn't just quote from that horrible song did you? Eek, we -are- in trouble!
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Oh no, an HPRT and I don't have a rinther to loot all the bodies. I -SERIOUSLY- hope its not a total bloodbath, because my character is new and I'm scared for him, a lot. But the temptation to log in is too great, so I'm pretty sure I ain't gonna survive.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

I'm on my longest lived PC to date, and seeing the letters HRPT make me think the IMMs have noticed and are trying to tell me I've passed my limit, time for a new one!  :D
Surrender!"
"You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept."

All I can say is that I hope it turns out like Luir's.. that was some of the best RP I've ever had. Even though my character is 1day old, I'm hoping to be right in the action.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."