Gith vs Half-Giants

Started by Pungee, March 26, 2004, 12:08:49 AM

QuoteRaiders -do- kill. But the fact is, if you leave a target to live. They might return again, loaded down with goods.

Also a fact...dead people don't talk...dead people don't go bring back forces from their own clan or nearby city-state to crush your small band.

Logically, for the better of your band, making certain there is noone to report the incident is the best and most realistic route.

IMHO, I don't see how someone cannot see the logic in this, and actually considers it better rp to let someone live when you don't have any real good reason to.

Yes, if you want someone to talk bout it...letting someone go is the best way to go.

I don't think one blanket statement saying that it is poor rp to kill off your victims is right.

Personally...I think people are too hesitant to kill...too quick to mail imms and complain about others...too quick to post on the board complaining about others instead of dealing with it IG.

Also, I've never seen anyone willing to return to an area once they've been attacked...and most clans...if a member is attacked they will stop people of their clan from going there until it's resolved by the nearby city-state.

I personally have only once been attacked by other pcs while outside of an outpost, city or whatever...as a player...I almost welcome it...things are getting rather monotonous because noone is willing to risk their precious character....even if it would be IC for them to possibly do so

Sometimes...dead is better....
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D