Throwing Axes

Started by Supreme Allah, November 06, 2002, 07:30:56 PM

Now I'm just a newbie, so don't mind me if they actually exist - I just haven't seen any - but I'd like to see some throwing axes in Zanthalas. I know my character would use them. Thoughts?

There are throwing axes!

You can thank me for them, because I inspired N/A to write them up and submit them, after which they were implimented!

FEAR MY WRATH!

HEY, I SAID FEAR MY WRATH!

Please fear my wrath?

Come on...
Back from a long retirement

Oh, wow. I've been looking all over for them. Maybe they just aren't widely distributed. Heh. Can they be crafted?

If you haven't seen an item in a store and it exits, talk to a PC merchant. For axes, a good bet would be Salarr. I've seen them in game, all you have to do is ask around.
Quote from: BhagharvaWhat you don't know can kill you. What you do know, can kill others.

To the north
[Near]
A lanky, brown-skinned gith is here, humping the rusty brown kank.
The rusty brown kank to the north bleats miserably.

Ive seen them also around a mercenary guild place in allanak, a few npcs have them but ive never seen one carried bya pc

one of my chars has had up too three different kinds of throwing axes on him at once, So I can say they are in game
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

bump, throwing axes would be amazing dood

You realize answers above claim that there actually -are- throwing axes, right?  :P
Quote from: VanthA well-placed grunt can be worth a thousand words.