New

Started by Phazain, March 04, 2004, 07:46:23 PM

Yeah.. I was day dreaming when I was marching today..
I saw words on walls, I looked at people and saw an ldesc instead of there faces.
Afterwards I was eating an apple and thought "Hmm.. This kalan is good."
And these last few minutes a re really horrible.. :(
I was reading "A clash of kings" Second book in the Game of thrones series by George R.R. Martin and I read 200 pages :( I love these books..
But strangely enough, I know I've gone to the bathroom, But I don't remember when or where.. :(
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

If you play at peak times, it is great.

If you dont, and enjoy solo roleplay, it is still great.

I had an incredible blast with my first character. Her relationships, clan interactions, friends, enemies, clan events, personal development, plots she was getting into... were absolutely amazing.

However, now I'm not so lucky, and I consider quiting... I am totally ravenous, hungering for player interaction that matters IC. Sometimes I spend hours and hours waiting for a friend to log on or get un-busy. I spend more hours after hours waiting for a clan player to show up. I feel locked out of interactions that made my first character so very fun to me. Nothing I can do that would NOT be bad roleplay seems to change a thing. I have a full time job now, and every time I am about to get into something a bit deeper than the occasional brief small talk with a random stranger, I have to log. Been like that for 3 RL weeks.

I wonder if its bad luck, the character, several unlucky coincidences adding together, or simply me.

Just felt the urge to share, I apologize.

*deep sigh*

QuoteThis is the grand-poobah baby, the proverbial mother-load, the dogs balls, the big daddy, the shit, the shiznit, the fucking OMG end all be-fucking-all of the of roleplaying world.

This made my day. I wish you'd go put that entire post up as a review on TopMUDsites.  Maybe this is what we should get put on t-shirts.

What is ARM? Oh you mean the rolling text which is my life.... I am completly the reverse of all of you. I need to schedual in "real life". I feel like I live ARM and play "real life" HA HA HA.

P.S. You will soon learn to loath saturdays! I hate them, untill about 8PM EST.

Quote from: "Sanvean"
QuoteThis is the grand-poobah baby, the proverbial mother-load, the dogs balls, the big daddy, the shit, the shiznit, the fucking OMG end all be-fucking-all of the of roleplaying world.

This made my day. I wish you'd go put that entire post up as a review on TopMUDsites.  Maybe this is what we should get put on t-shirts.

I've taken the liberty for Jmordetsky and done so.. :wink:
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

Quote from: "jmordetsky"My life revolves around this game in ways my therapist and I are only starting to understand.

That's... brilliant. Worth the price of admission all by itself. I'm seriously considering using it as a .sig, and I never use GDB quotes as .sigs.

Quirk
I am God's advocate with the Devil; he, however, is the Spirit of Gravity. How could I be enemy to divine dancing?

Oh, by the way. I just realized three main reasons I love this game even when I hate it.

a) People use proper english.

b) The overall level of maturity and intelligence is incredibly high.

c) The staff rocks. (No no, I'm not trying to get karma!)