New

Started by Phazain, March 04, 2004, 07:46:23 PM

I'm new and accidently screwed up my E-mail adress.  So I have to wait a longer period of time.  Can't wait to play! :D   Also, I'd love to hear what everyone thinks of the game.

I play like... five to six hours each day?

nuff said.

With the exception of my girl, who also muds, basketball, and work, this game is Life.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

I absolutely love it.
I play about fourteen hours each day, something close to that, and I'm loving every second.

EDIT: Complete overhaul for the sake of making sense.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Well, the game is amazing. Innumerable objects with detailed descriptions... interesting characters...

You'll see.   8)
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

I put Armageddon right up there with:

Pistachio ice cream
Riding a thoroughbred race horse with an english jumping saddle
Waiter service
Pedicures
Schmiddt's chocolate truffles

but not quite as high on the list as

sex
money
my cat

Does that help?

Quote from: "Bestatte"I put Armageddon right up there with:

Pistachio ice cream
Riding a thoroughbred race horse with an english jumping saddle
Waiter service
Pedicures
Schmiddt's chocolate truffles

but not quite as high on the list as

sex
money
my cat

Does that help?

She means sex with me :D

12+ hours a day
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Yeah, ^ mothafucka plays armageddon so much I'm suprised he ain't taken stocks and bonds in it!!!

Quote from: "Krath"

12+ hours a day

Damn sex 12 hours a day with Bestatte? How do you find the time the play Armageddon?
on't worry if you're a kleptomaniac, you can always take something for it.

------

"I have more hit points that you can possible imagine." - Tek, Muk and my current PC.

Quote from: "Anarchy"
Quote from: "Krath"

12+ hours a day

Damn sex 12 hours a day with Bestatte? How do you find the time the play Armageddon?

I was wondering the same thing.

Well.. your going to get a genuinly biased concensus here..
But I'll tell you how it is.
Get out while you can, once you've had crackageddon.. you can't go back.. :)

Other then that, It is great.. It sucks though.. but it is great, I love it, all these other poor weakened soles love it.. God save us.. :)

Code is great, Imms are great, Sanvean is great, I'm semi-ok.
Sotuh rules.. Northern is full of freaks and bunny huggers. :)
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

One can never have enough time for Arm. Well.. I can't, anyway.

Three months.. hehe.. just three months.. and I just can't possibly get enough of it.. You'll just wuuuuve it. :D
The Duty Of The One Inspired By The Muse~
          ~~
So sleep now
my longing heart, do not worry I won't tarry.
We shall be together in your dreams,
to be happy and make merry.
               ~~

..I know.. I'm a romantic.. its disgusting..

I like to play, but alot of the time work comes first.
And this time of year the weather is just too nice to stay inside. So it seems my playing times go down. But I think that Armageddon is sort of a lifestyle, and I like to check the forums and emails and stuff daily.

Arm is awesome. There's a gritty, intense feel to it that makes it one of the most realistic roleplay games I've ever played. Once you've gotten past the newbie period where you are learning how it works, you'll be just another Crackageddon addict.  :twisted:

Enjoy yourself, don't get discouraged if it takes a while to really get into the swim of the play. Read documents in the meanwhile! And don't freak if your character dies....and your next one dies... You'll learn.
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

Yep, they all have it pegged. For me it's a love hate relationship. I love the game.. in fact I am addicted,.horribly addicted, which is why I hate it.  It will inevitably suck you out of reality and you'll want to do little else but play.  But enjoy your freedom while you can and try to not let it alienate you from real life.

For me it's too late, as of right now I just want to get out of work so that I can get home and get back to the crack..

Welcome to our demented little world friend..
:lol:
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

I hate this game....

It causes me intense pain, anguish, suffering and has been the largest contributor to the overall degradation of whatever semblence of a RL life I once had.

I'm hopelessly addicted and have told myself I would stop playing 3 times already this year.

This game is the the china white of the roleplaying world, and I urge you to seriously consider that once you start playing you're going to waste away like a drug addicted fiend.

When your not playing, you'll wish you were. You're going to think about it at work, tell your friends, tell your family, tell strangers, tell anyone that will listen. When you sleep....you're going have armageddon dreams.

My life revolves around this game in ways my therapist and I are only starting the understand.  I *chose* my current profession in AI 4 yrs ago because of this game. I got my girlfriend addicted, she didn't know what MUD was and now she's worse off then me.

So let me tell you what I think about this game.... if you like muds, and you like RPGs, you like mushes whatever. You're done....if you play all those others are over, kapoot, finito, fait, hecho, Gemacht, fatto.

This is the grand-poobah baby, the proverbial mother-load, the dogs balls, the big daddy, the shit, the shiznit, the fucking OMG end all be-fucking-all of the of roleplaying world.

You will never be able to play another online mud/mush/graphic RPG again in your life.

They'll seem to simple, to immature, to easy, to fuzzy, to unrealistic and too lame.

You'll try to leave though,

You'll try another mud, go back to an old one.

You'll check out some different code bases...Oh yea, a circlemud, LPMud, amberMud, whatever...doesn't matter.

You'll scoff at the idea of shouts, tells, yells, chat channels, auctions,  and ....(Good God stop the bile from rising in my throat)....a fucking newbie school. (*spits*)  

They'll all make you sick, playing another mud will be like drinking a bottle of coors light when you normally do shots of mississippi moonshine. Like smoking a bag of schwag when you've had been on blunts of hydro for the last year.

This is it for you man. This is the red pill. You might as well walk away now and don't look back. Forget you ever heard about this place because once you start their no turning back.

Nah, I'm just playin. You'll be fine. Come on in.
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

ROFLMAO!

Well, I, for one, _do_ have Armageddon dreams...
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

I had armageddon dreams before...were -very- fucking trippy...emoting things....that Im actually doing...*shudder* just very strange.
Veteran Newbie

Jmordetsky..

Nice post hun... :D

If he wasn't scared, he is now..
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

Dispite previous posts, Arm is AWESOME! I'm not a total adict anymore, there were a few days in the past that I went crazy at it, but now I'm only playing once every few days. I can remember when I had the symts like: eating, sleeping, speaking, thinking, and most importantly emoting arm. Yep, that was the life.

One tip I have is get addicted fast and see if you can get out of it  :wink: ; that makes it all the more fun.
Crackageddon.... once an addict, always an addict

I've had Amrageddon dreams too... sometimes dreaming just in text.  Its pretty weird considering most people can't read when they dream.

jmordetsky

OOh my goodness.. I laughed so hard I scared my dog :D
The Duty Of The One Inspired By The Muse~
          ~~
So sleep now
my longing heart, do not worry I won't tarry.
We shall be together in your dreams,
to be happy and make merry.
               ~~

..I know.. I'm a romantic.. its disgusting..

LMFAO, JM.

Quote from: "Dracul"I had armageddon dreams before...
I did last night too! I dreamt I saw some steel in the store. I went to buy it, but then some noble started going on about how they dress, and how me imitating them was a big insult.