What do you do while waiting for character approval?

Started by Akaramu, February 11, 2004, 09:54:57 AM

Quote from: "Angela Christine"Wow.  So, you need to submit a new character every day?

I'll amend my statement: I harass people more often.

Better?
quote="Teleri"]I would highly reccomend some Russian mail-order bride thing.  I've looked it over, and it seems good.[/quote]

I simply turn in my nice, swiveling chair and play the Playstation 2, usually something violent, like GTA: Vice City or Max Payne.
Surrender!"
"You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept."

Normally.. I bug Kerdon (Is kerdon even alive?) to let me have a nenyuki special app.. but I havn't gotten a reply back.. :)
And my templar idea needs to be a little smoother so I don't loook like an ex raider-type that is just sent to kill everyone that opposes Tek.
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

Quote from: "sacac"Normally.. I bug Kerdon (Is kerdon even alive?) to let me have a nenyuki special app.. but I havn't gotten a reply back.. :)
And my templar idea needs to be a little smoother so I don't loook like an ex raider-type that is just sent to kill everyone that opposes Tek.

Dude, there is no Kerdon, I don't think there ever was a Kerdon.  That may be your problem right there.

According to the weekly update:
House Nenyuk: Kurano@armageddon.org

Good luck.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

38 hours.

emote nibbles upon her fingernails nervously.

I'm attending a funeral this afternoon, if there is still no answer when I get home I'm gonna break down and sob. I'm very much looking forward to that new character.

Did you remember to exit the account screen before closing your MUD client? I'd log in to your account and then log back out, making sure to exit correctly and completely.

Just a thought.
quote="Teleri"]I would highly reccomend some Russian mail-order bride thing.  I've looked it over, and it seems good.[/quote]

Callisto, I entered the character via email to the mud account. I couldnt create her through the mud because I already have a finished PC on my account (who I dont feel ready to play at the moment and who I never logged onto). I want to freeze that character on my account and play the one I emailed. Thats the problem.

Alright. Seems like the imms dont enter characters for a player so I requested a deletion and it worked! Afterwards I could normally apply for the one I do want to play.  :)