Allanak
38 (48.7%)
Tuluk
30 (38.5%)
Labyrinth
10 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Voting closed: January 19, 2004, 05:18:57 PM

Where do you normally like to play? Explain why if you have time.

I normally play in Allanak, back when I quit playing a few years ago, a lot of my characters were in the 'rinth.  Due to code changes, that I like now that I know about them, the new characters I made died really fast. :)

I picked Tuluk because I can't handle conflict.

*prods Delirium*

You forgot a whole bunch of other places people can play in, and left out the entire desert elf option of not living in any city at all.

I picked Tuluk though.  Lots of reasons. None that I care to discuss.

Allanak, because it is the only city I know.

Good reason, no?  :D

What? Hey! My last option was 'misc area.' Hmm...guess it didn't get added so just tell us if that's your choice.

The Great Underground Empire.

Oh, and Tuluk.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

Quote from: "darksheep"What? Hey! My last option was 'misc area.' Hmm...guess it didn't get added so just tell us if that's your choice.

That's what happened to me with South America...you have to click to add the last option, maybe you forgot that like I did.
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

The 'rinth cause you never know what to expect, but do to Player Base I picked Allanak.
Quote from: FiveDisgruntledMonkeys
Don't enter the Labyrinth.
They don't call it the Screaming Mantis Tavern to be cute. It's called foreshadowing. First there's screaming, then mantis head.

Allanak.. because the Labrinth is in this city and Tuluk is full of crazy bastards wrapped up in human/dwarf/elf and other skins :) :twisted:
But other then that.. I like the underground brutallity of it all :)
The templar's killing people openly in the street, Nobles kicking your ass justbecause they payed you.
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

Red Storm.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

RSV, TS, or the desert.

Fuck civilization.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: "Malifaxis"RSV, TS, or the desert.

Fuck civilization.

Savy.

'Savvy'.

I picked Allanak because I knew it would be ridiculously easy to take advantage of those uncultured, brainless barbarians, using them for a step-stool in my campaign for world domination.

*prods CRW*

I don't like Tuluk. I just don't. I wish I got to play in Luir's back in the day. Perhaps someday I'll get to play a cool deserty character.

I don't really like desert elves either... But then I only played one near Tuluk, and I don't like Tuluk.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

I really dig the extensive, savagely cultural side of Tuluk. I had never seen what the rebuilding ended up with until very recently-- I was impressed.

Allanak, to me, is a stately, statuesque empire, with a little less eye-candy, and more darkness, giving it rad qualities all to its own.

The rinth's all too scary, and I'm not going to get into other places-- they're all awesome in my eyes.

I don't see the big deal-- this game world's amazing, no matter where you play.
"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Places off the beaten track.  Way off the beaten track.
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

Quote from: "Twilight"Places off the beaten track.  Way off the beaten track.
WAY way way way off. Yes, there are some tight-ass little dodads here and there.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Allanak and the desert. Wildernis is cool! Don't know Tuluk.
And the Rinth? Sucks! Sorry, my opnion. Lost to many chars in the Rinth for nothing, just walking down the street and *BANG*, another backstab. Too many attacks of mobs. It's no fun to play.
Do you know what you're doing, man?"
"Why should that stop me?"

Quote from: "Lasakar"Lost to many chars in the Rinth for nothing, just walking down the street and *BANG*, another backstab. Do many attacks of mob. It's no fun to play.

For any of you with this problem read... The Labyrinth - what you know as a filthy 'rinth rat

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2536

It's I think it should filed and put into the Introductary info, just like all/most of the citys in the game.

I've played countless Char's there & alot did die there, just because I wanted my Char' to look badass, or have armor, it truely is a slum & the code shows it.
Quote from: FiveDisgruntledMonkeys
Don't enter the Labyrinth.
They don't call it the Screaming Mantis Tavern to be cute. It's called foreshadowing. First there's screaming, then mantis head.

You snubbed the Red Storms and Luir's?!? For shame! I and my fellow Red Stormophiles will be boycotting this poll! May your accursed soul rot in the bowels of Hell (Tuluk)!  :evil:
i]The Unholy Immortal of Red Storm,
The Merciless Co-Immortal of House Kurac,
The Tyrannical Developer of Skill_Wagonmaking,[/i]
Gesht

Quote from: "Gesht"You snubbed the Red Storms and Luir's?!?

Yeah, and Luir's is such a happening place too.  :P

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Steinal, duhr, you gimps.

And the mystical faerie island of flaming longswords and lemonade in the silt sea.

But my real vote goes for the out of the way, desert/plains places.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

I like Tuluk a lot more now that it doesn't take a zillion hours to walk from the tooth to the firestorm.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]