Taste like Erdlu
7 (10.4%)
Other
23 (34.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: January 12, 2004, 12:57:11 AM

Pineapples baby
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Ack! Spawnloser I'm so sorry, I accidentally deleted your post instead of quoting it. Go me for early morning mistakes.  :oops:

spawnloser said something like:
QuoteThey taste like gramma? That's too horrible to contemplate.

:dancing black mage:

In response:
In other words, they taste like tomacco. Am I the only person here who watches the Simpsons?
aikun: I have scratched the 1 off of my d20. I CANNOT FAIL!

The possesed-looking cow says, in mooish: "TOMACCO!"

You aren't.  :D
I've been away from Zalanthas for some time, but I still think you all are kank shit. Don't worry, I'll come back and fix it up. By the way, has anyone found, like, water? This desert is getting old.

Everyone knows that Ginka fruit tastes like English blood-pudding.
Yummmmmmm!   :twisted:

Actually, I've always thought of it tasting like a cross between those oranges in 'Thieves World' ...what the hell are they called?  Innelbar or something?  Like Spanish oranges, and Hawaiian punch.  Sweet, fruity and tangy all at once.
-Naatok the Naughty Monkey

My state of mind an inferno. This mind, which cannot comprehend. A torment to my conscience,
my objectives lost in frozen shades. Engraved, the scars of time, yet never healed.  But still, the spark of hope does never rest.

Quote from: "naatok"Everyone knows that Ginka fruit tastes like English blood-pudding.

Isn't that some kind of klingon meal?
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

QuoteI believe the correct phrase is: "It tastes like burning!"

If you ever correct me again, there will be soviet hell to pay!

And no, that's not at all what I was referring to - shame on you for thinking me of making such a ridiculous error.
musashi: It's also been argued that jesus was a fictional storybook character.

Do you not mean,

(I believe the correct phrase is, "It has a burning taste!")

Yes I'm correcting you. HA HA!

Okkkkkkk....

So....it was my interpretation :D

Quote from: "Ix Machina"Ack! Spawnloser I'm so sorry, I accidentally deleted your post instead of quoting it. Go me for early morning mistakes.  :oops:

spawnloser said something like:
QuoteThey taste like gramma? That's too horrible to contemplate.

:dancing black mage:

In response:
In other words, they taste like tomacco. Am I the only person here who watches the Simpsons?
It's alright.

Oh, and yes, I know the episode well...I love that episode, actually.

"Daddy, that tomato tastes like gramma!" -Ralph Wiggum

Or, another of my favorites from the Simpsons, (the correct version of the quote) "Tastes like burning!"
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Um...did no one see my "tastes like burning" reference?  Its from the episode where they go all "lord of the flies" on millhouse.

And then they are rescued by, oohh...let's say............moe.

I saw it...you just added the "It" at the beginning.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Watermelon

In a place were its so dry a fruit that holds a ton of water content would be priceless!  I mean, if you have a fruit that costs a -ton- of money and is labled "jucy" that to me means something that rolls down your chin jucy!
"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>

Quote from: "spawnloser"I saw it...you just added the "It" at the beginning.

I stand corrected.

It can't be watermelon.. It just can't, look at all the things they add onto it :D
And then you will agree with me when I say: Coconut :)
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

What ever happened to that wicked ginka vine?  Or maybe I just haven't
found it, but I think there really ought to be more man-eating plants around, especially in the grey forest.  No, not the kind that insta-swallow
and kill you... just something to irritate you and maybe tangle you up
for a moment.. okay... maybe maim you just a little.  "Just a little peril!"
Oh, and then say.. swarms of tiny flying insects come in and maim you
a little more. Who else likes to be irritated?

Come on.. I'd take swarms of insects and killer plants over those stinking late-afternoon-closing, pain in the arse merchants any day!

I've always thought it looked like a pineapple and tasted something like it. Have you ever eaten a whole pineapple? Your mouth tingles halfway through.
I imagine the flesh would be more of a mango type though, softer, melts easier on your tongue. A really, really ripe mango can be pressed into nectar, as kids we'd squish them against the pit, bite off about a quarter-sized piece from the end and suck all the juice out. Mango leaves a tingling in your mouth too. I vote for a combination pineapple/mango with a pomegranite-like red center, maybe even a deeper ruby.

-She who now has an odd craving for ginka...
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.