Should Sim raiders be able to be shot with arrows?

Started by Dash, October 16, 2024, 09:19:33 AM

Do you think any Sim Raider group that was literally implemented to be 'killed by players should be exempt from being shot by arrows?

Yes, we should be able to shoot them, it's more realistic, plus they can shoot me?
No, I don't think they should be shot, it's funner to engage in combat!
Idk, maybe?

Voting closes: November 15, 2024, 08:19:33 AM

So, I believe Sim Raiders (human and gith) should be able to be shot and or thrown at, they are just like any creature in game, why are they special vs anything else? Plus they can shoot you.. so why not level the playing field.

By not being able to shoot them back, players might feel frustrated or disadvantaged, which can diminish their enjoyment of the game. Allowing all players to have access to similar ranged options can create a more level playing field, fostering a fairer competitive environment where skill and strategy take precedence over inherent character advantages. This could lead to a more engaging and satisfying experience for all players involved. Just my opinion.

They should be. This is a bug we are trying to pin down as to why they are currently not working as intended.