Targeted Thinks and Feels

Started by dumbstruck, July 26, 2024, 06:34:40 PM

Just what the title says really. I know it would be impractical to target something outside of the room with you, but it would be really cool if you could target people and items in thoughts and feels if they are on you, in inventory, or in the room.

This, This, this, sometimes, I use the code anyway, knowing that any people who /could/ be witnessing the #,@, and ~ are veteran enough to know exactly what I mean.

Why can't it be parsed, what's going on with that?

I really want this. I'm certain I've idea'ed it before, ages ago. Please, make me a happy kevin, I will give you back those lost socks.
FN: VooDoo_Tree, Arm: Kevo, Raptor_Dan, Discord: Ain_Soph, Walter_Schmalter, RL: Kevin, Blue Sky, Alex Marzenia.

Your only job is to breathe. Keep breathing.

i am all for more interactive and thus more engaging/informative feels and thinks
Fallow Maks For New Elf Sorc ERP:
sad
some of y'all have cringy as fuck signatures to your forum posts

This is possible in a recently released game and I love it. It's really a way to improve thinks and feels and I think it encourages their use a lot.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.