Idle Desire

Started by Seeker, December 09, 2003, 01:36:54 PM

What would be cool,

but is probably not worth the effort required to make it work,

would to be to have the information provided from the Time command, and the Weather command in game available on the opening web page beneath where the game up-time is displayed.

Seeker[/b]
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

Oh...

It IS cool.

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

Quote from: "Marauder Moe"http://www.armageddon.org/cgi-bin/help_index/timeline.cgi

Check the bottom.  :wink:

The history page was the deciding factor of my staying here at Armageddon. :) I'd read a very few docs and played my first chacter, died quite quickly to gith. Wonderin what in God's name Gith were, I took to the Docs once more and found the history page. It all sounded so strange and exciting. Vrun Dryath, Gol Krathu, Doombringer, Tan Muakr... Mmmmm

Good stuff.

/hijack.

I always thought it was badass, even if a little jarring to have the time and Moon message Out of Game. It made it extra easy to check on Nekrete as a N00b Bynner who feered teh shyttah, though after awhile I realized the poo-scrubbing was one of my most enlightening experiences. Spiritual, almost.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

You know what... I've never realized this before... But that timeline is actually uptodate and shit... Good job staff! But I dont remember the Tor thing.. Perhaps before I began to play... How long is an age in OOC terms..
ocking a fake scream, the badass scorpion exclaims to you, in
sirihish:
"Ah! Scorpions! I pissed my Wyvern trousers! Ah!"