What Delf Tribes would you like to see opened at the start?

Started by shadeoux, May 01, 2024, 10:49:57 PM

I think that Two Moons and Sun Runners would probably fit the best, with Red Fangs if you really want to sprinkle in antagonism. Given the more restricted scope, I feel like anything outside of Vrun and its general regions would split the playerbase a bit too much.

Quote from: Kavrick on May 06, 2024, 11:29:09 AM
Quote from: eska on May 06, 2024, 10:44:00 AMAllanak focused season should not restrict players to Vrun Driath. If every playable tribe is selected from Vrun, there will be less conflict/interaction when people move to other regions. I believe a few aggressive tribes based on Tablelands and Red Desert would be better addition to the gameplay in the coming season.

Wouldn't accommodating people to play outside the vrun completely defeat the purpose of staff wanting the game to be focused on the vrun? I thought the idea was to consolidate the players within a certain area of the game.

IANS (I am not staff) but I don't think the intention was specifically to consolidate players as much as it was to focus storylines and support in Allanak. I personally think that Halaster's plan is to bring back staff-level storytelling and an overall story arc for the game that has been lacking.

So its not focusing Allanak to make people play Allanak as much as it is to give one region of the game intense attention at this point in time.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.