Seasons: Start Date

Started by Pariah, April 19, 2024, 12:09:33 PM

When will we be good to log in and create characters?

Will there be sponsored role requests coming soon to get those required folks in play?

I personally always hate when I can't find GMH members and/or Templars.  Nobles, well we all know I don't really think they matter, but it would be nice to have them running around too I guess.
"This is a game that has elves and magick, stop trying to make it realistic, you can't have them both in the same place."

"We have over 100 Unique Logins a week!" Checks who at 8pm EST, finds 20 other players but himself.  "Thanks Unique Logins!"

This information is tentative and not set in stone, but to let you have some idea...

Probably a couple of weeks-ish before we open, we'll announce all the sponsored roles and rolecalls, and we'll let folks start applying for those.  Once those get settled, then we'll open up the ability to create characters.

We will allow leader roles to get in the game a couple of days early so they can get setup with gear, etc. so that they're ready day one when non-leaders start logging in.

We'll publish the details when we sort them out and get closer to the date, but it'll look something like that.  But a rough timeframe for all that is late/end of May.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

Quote from: Halaster on April 19, 2024, 12:13:24 PMWe will allow leader roles to get in the game a couple of days early so they can get setup with gear, etc. so that they're ready day one when non-leaders start logging in.

And how much do we have to pay for this Early Access version of Armageddon?
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

i call dibs on the skoto role

Quote from: Riev on April 19, 2024, 01:14:34 PMAnd how much do we have to pay for this Early Access version of Armageddon?

100 TekTokens, or 75 MukBucks.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

I have this blue coin an elf gave me ... is that worth anything?
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.