Clan Locker Opinion

Started by Lotion, September 09, 2023, 07:34:24 AM

Any clan that has lockers for their members should make sure each locker has a unique keyword, even if it's simple as "fl1", "fl2", etc.

I haven't been in all clans, but I think most have adopted a color system.  That does become problematic when there are more people than colors, of course, since colors are somewhat limited unless you get pretty weird about it.

I'd bring it up with the clan staff for particular clans that don't do it.  It may or may not be something that warrants interest since I think it does require a bit more of an in-depth room loading setup with individual objects for each locker instead of just one loaded in 5 times.  Not sure what kind of tradeoffs that will require.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

I think Kadius (and others?) should be set up to make lockers, and other things of this nature. That would be something I'd petition for.
"...only listeners will hear your true pronunciation."

Quote from: Jimpka_Moss on September 09, 2023, 06:06:05 PMI think Kadius (and others?) should be set up to make lockers, and other things of this nature. That would be something I'd petition for.
Staff should update existing bad lockers where they all share keywords and are only target-table by number.locker so that someone doesn't accidentally mistarget one with craft and then screw the order up semi-permanently.

I think if you're in a clan with existing lockers, and you can't target them with unique keywords, a simple wish/request will take care of that.

Staff probably have no clue what lockers aren't 'set up correctly'.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.