If you're important IC, make yourself known

Started by Pariah, April 09, 2023, 11:15:18 PM

So I've been playing for a few weeks again on a new character, took some time off cause of the debacle we all know about...

Anyways I've returned to find that I can't figure out who the movers and shakers are.  GMH merchant families, sergeants, aides, nobles etc.

So this is just a friendly reminder that if you're in one of those roles, make an IG board post or something so folks can track you down.
"This is a game that has elves and magick, stop trying to make it realistic, you can't have them both in the same place."

"We have over 100 Unique Logins a week!" Checks who at 8pm EST, finds 20 other players but himself.  "Thanks Unique Logins!"

I tend to do this, or better, be visible in one of the taverns. It can be a little tricky, though, since as a noble, being in the gaj isn't so much something that would happen, and the arboretum isn't really visible for commoners. But yeah, seek interaction is a good way to play, I'd say.
Try to be the gem in each other's shit.

Rumors posted in the Arbor show up everywhere else southside in Allanak.
'One fire drives out one fire,
One nail, one nail.
Rights by rights falter,
Strengths by strengths do fail.'

-Tullus Aufidius, Coriolanus by William Shakespeare

Ones I know of aren't logging in so that could be the issue

It could still be they are not logging in, that's true.  But I've been scouring Allanak Boards and bars pretty frequently in play sessions and the feeling I get is the newbs are ruling the town, which is great and all but no movers and shakers are, moving or shaking.
"This is a game that has elves and magick, stop trying to make it realistic, you can't have them both in the same place."

"We have over 100 Unique Logins a week!" Checks who at 8pm EST, finds 20 other players but himself.  "Thanks Unique Logins!"

We'll get it on soon enough. I can't wait.
The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God? -Muad'Dib

So let's all go focus on our own roleplay before anyone picks up a stone to throw. -Sanvean