Really Crappy Stats

Started by Anonymous, November 26, 2003, 10:52:40 AM

I need some pep talk here.  I just made a really neat character concept and, after a reroll, got the most horrible stats you can imagine.  No, really, they are that bad.  And I try not to care about stats and code that much, etc., but serious... this is a huge bummer.

What can I do!  :cry:

I can completely relate.  You'll be okay.  I actually had an AI and I rerolled  :shock:  because the other stats were awful (I'll never do that again).   I ended up with three poor stats!   :cry:    And the other one's not too great either.   But still doing fine at 10+ days playing time.   You'll be alright..think of it as a challenge.

I know what you mean..
Just because I'm a hunter and can't use a bow.. can't run long distances..
Doesn't mean I'm going to give up.. am I?
no.. So I brought with me.. and archer and an elf. So.. you just have to recruit.

Don't worry one time I had a char' with really bad stats, and I stuck through it too have one of my top playing moments.  :)
Quote from: FiveDisgruntledMonkeys
Don't enter the Labyrinth.
They don't call it the Screaming Mantis Tavern to be cute. It's called foreshadowing. First there's screaming, then mantis head.

This sounds like a good opportunity to "find out IC" how good a templar is at hand to hand combat by attacking one.