Dodging while stunned/mortally wounded

Started by Pariah, December 03, 2022, 07:47:57 PM

Can we make it where this is impossible?  It hurts my pride when I knock something down and try to kill it and it dodges me in it's sleep.
"This is a game that has elves and magick, stop trying to make it realistic, you can't have them both in the same place."

"We have over 100 Unique Logins a week!" Checks who at 8pm EST, finds 20 other players but himself.  "Thanks Unique Logins!"

idk the way the combat system works if you're missing someone unconscious i'd just take the chance at the skill up.

but i get it.
Fallow Maks For New Elf Sorc ERP:
sad
some of y'all have cringy as fuck signatures to your forum posts

I'm pretty sure it's just a complete critical miss.

If you miss due to something that's not a parry or a miss, you get the dodge though.

If you are missing that much on unconscious people you just need more practice.
21sters Unite!

It hurts your pride but you critically missed. Maybe you tripped on a rock, or you were certain the blade was going to come down in teh right place and it didn't.

Have you ever tried splitting wood with a maul? Remember when you FIRST did it? Accuracy takes time and sometimes you whiff so hard you bury the maul in the mud.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

the number of times I missed a wooden log while swinging axe.  Man, if real life training worked like in Armageddon, my chopping skillz would be at master.

and they are not.

The dying chalton cares not for your pride.

Watch out!

Someone might add crit fails to combat! You swing and miss your opponent, and drive your axehead right into your own ankle! Ouch!
Veteran Newbie