Feeding the unwashed masses!

Started by Kieandatu, July 08, 2022, 01:08:09 PM

Those with an empty stomach and at least three unknown diseases may overhear about something happening in the Allanaki Labryinth coming up.

Location has not been nailed down, presumably to keep people from rioting and raiding, but the chatter seems to be that basic food, grey water, and maybe even simple physician work will be offered, -for free-, on behalf of the Westside Crimson Folley. Restrictions may apply.

This is expected to take place Friday, July 15th at around 9pm Server. If you are one to know about goings-on up there, expect a rumor to reach your ears soon!

Are you sad that you don't have any talents?
Do you sometimes wish you were born in a different city?
Would life be easier if having some barbaric inks meant you could get food from other barbarians?

Too bad. You live in the 'rinth. Whether you chose this, or were born into this life, it doesn't matter. You're here, and you struggle -every- day for a meal.
But not today. A bit of food, a bottle of water, and free medical attention waits for -you- at the Gan Zein Marketplace! For a simple promise, you'll get to live for another few days without worrying about the next meal.

This is happening still at 9pm. Mutants, diseased children, anyone with a mouth and tongue... and even those without! Who is to say!

This is happening now.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

AHH, I am bumping this too, go feed, go feed!
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
There is no room for doubt in power. -TJA, 5/20/22

Quote from: Kieandatu on July 15, 2022, 07:14:25 PM
Are you sad that you don't have any talents?

Yes.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

This went off exactly as planned. The 'rinth is not always a hotbed of action, but a thank you to those who showed!

Hoping to do this again in a short while, with maybe a little more success (ICly).