Main Class & Subclass Discussion

Started by Delirium, May 27, 2022, 03:05:11 PM

I also liked full elementalists a lot and still miss them. 

I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

i heard that the connection to the elemental planes was weakened which is why there are only aspect mages now
with removal of pc sorcs i think staff intends to continue with the trend of reduce coded pc power level because a max power full guild mage or max power sorc just ends up being so powerful that the only reasonable responses to them in conventional clans are above the glass ceiling (red robe, senior agent, etc.)

Quote from: Lotion on June 03, 2022, 06:27:07 AM
i heard that the connection to the elemental planes was weakened which is why there are only aspect mages now
with removal of pc sorcs i think staff intends to continue with the trend of reduce coded pc power level because a max power full guild mage or max power sorc just ends up being so powerful that the only reasonable responses to them in conventional clans are above the glass ceiling (red robe, senior agent, etc.)

Last I knew, we were told that "full" mages still exist in game, its just that PCs do not have access to play them. Just like there are full sorcs as well. You think Yaraya is just rolling one single path?
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.