So You Wanna Be a Nakki Noble...

Started by Hestia, October 17, 2021, 08:31:34 PM

Are you into parties, dice, making people laugh and cry at the same time, and playing bolt the ears on the elf?  Are purple and green your go-to colors?

Maybe you'd rather help the city with infrastructure - which your crews would build, for a fee?  Or breed a new mount?

Or perhaps you'd like to dig into wars, expansion politics, and dress better than the templars?

If your answer is YES to any of the above, we want to hear from you!

One lucky player will make a character with free food, water, pay, a cool estate, a nifty start-up outfit, a METAL SIGNET RING, and a world of people to murder corrupt and betray right out of the box!

You can apply to play in any of the Southern Noble Houses by submitting a role call application. Title it whichever House you are applying for.

What we need from you:

• Interest in long-term play.
  • Interest in a high-visibility role. You should want to be out and about!
  • Interest in involving others, finding minions, making friends/enemies/frienemies.
  • Ability to play on a consistent basis, whether that's just a few hours every few days, or a few hours every day.
  • Willingness to report weekly.
  • Preference for computer/laptop nerds over cell-phone texters. Response times matter.

Please include in your application:

• Character name
  • Character's Personality
  • General idea of what kinds of things you'd like to do with your noble.
  • Your expected weekly availability including play times (server time)
  • A new twist: Your first AND second choice of noble houses you'd like to play in.

This roll call closes October 23!

Ideal candidate would be available at least a couple hours every week during or just prior to peak time, but that isn't a deal-breaker.

Halaster — Today at 10:29 AM
I hate to say this
[10:29 AM]
I'll be quoted
but Hestia is right

LAST CHANCE FOR YOUR NOBLE!
GET YOUR NOBLE WHILE IT'S HOT!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

EVERY NOBLE ORDER COMES WITH A FREE NPC GUARD!
IT SLICES, IT DICES, IT MAKES GREAT JULIENNE FRIES!

Shipping and handling not included, void in California, the Maldives, and anywhere else prohibited by law.
I hate to say this
I'll be quoted
but Hestia is right

Thank you to all the people who submitted all the things!  So great selection, such hard choice. Wow.

I hate to say this
I'll be quoted
but Hestia is right