Permadeath mini-documentary (+Armageddon short feature, need little help)

Started by Larpushka, January 04, 2021, 09:24:31 AM

On the flipside, am just now considering returning and having a wee look at my account history it seems to have taken me..oh erm...8 years...to get over the death of my last major character. Whoopsie.  :o
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Quote from: Maso on January 15, 2021, 10:47:50 AM
On the flipside, am just now considering returning and having a wee look at my account history it seems to have taken me..oh erm...8 years...to get over the death of my last major character. Whoopsie.  :o

Is that for real? Because, if you say it's true I may use it that a player took 8 years to get over the death of their character. I assume it means you didn't play for 8 years?

I think he's exaggerating just a tiny bit. Give, or take a year :) Though mayhaps he did go on a break which just extended indefinitely.

PS:  I checked out some of your work Larpushka.   Interesting stuff.

QuoteI think he's exaggerating just a tiny bit. Give, or take a year :) Though mayhaps he did go on a break which just extended indefinitely.

Yeah this.  ;D
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game