Some words, some bribes, some blood - what could be better?

Started by Shabago, September 05, 2020, 11:53:48 AM

There have been accidental slips down the stairs, cups with poison from strange origins and a handful of open assassinations in and out of the Noble Quarter. This could only mean one thing.

Senate time!

Yes, this will actually occur and not be in a virtual fashion. GMH representatives, Nobles of note, Templars and Aides will be able to witness this take place live. Not one of those? Doesn't matter. Your direct actions and efforts WILL affect the outcome of this meeting. Rather than keeping this all secretive or top-down selective of what is on the docket, we're going to openly state what each group is bucking for and directly take tally of /player-effort/ for the outcome.

The proposals:

- House Oash shall set forth a bid for funding for the western road restoration and rebuilding from His City to the Canyons of waste.
- House Kasix shall set forth a bid for funding to see the North road restoration and rebuilding.
- His Templarate's Ministry of City shall set forth a motion to control any of the Arena's Doyens for themselves.
- House Tor shall seek funding for the restoration of their fort to the north of His City.
- The collective of all four GMH heads shall put forth a motion to create a new branch within His Templarate's Trade Ministry for their own direct oversight.
- His Templarate's War Ministry puts forth a motion to take domain of any criminal captured outside of His city under their jurisdiction and away from City Ministry.

And

The High-lord's own representative shall be on hand to discuss House Tiers and their positioning.

You all have a touch past a month of RL time to shape and change any or all of the above through your direct actions.

We'll see you Saturday, October 10th @ 9pm server.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

A request from each person in a leadership role with Senate involvement - GMH, Noble, Templar.

Between now and the 8th, please submit a small request titled 'Senate - <My House here> and bullet point out what you did or didn't support. If you want to be verbose as to the why/how, that's just fine too! Ideally, this is for clean reading to the STs that will be assisting with the RPT/Myself to have the world reflect and react appropriately.

For those of you who have already reported, yes it's marked down but IC has a habit of being fluid and your opinions or those that you give to your Senior/Senator may have or will change.

Thanks folks.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Two Days.