A PBRPT?

Started by Shabago, August 07, 2019, 09:13:57 AM

Laaaaaaaaaadies and gentlemeeeeeeeeen!

Do you enjoy the potential for death?! Be it others or your own?!

Then don't be like this.

Due to contractual obligations, I am not allowed to use the "H" before RPT, because the red tape says that has to span the whole known. Instead, this will be a PBRPT! (Near 'Nak)

Pretty. Bloody. Recommended. Playing. Time!

There will be an /extended/ event happening from August 23rd to August 25th. Some of you know the why already, but there will be more posts to come via the IG boards for those of you who do not. There will be 'events' off and on each day, so both peak and off-peak players can get on in on the fun!

Shall you find death?

Will you hide away behind the walls?

Or shall you claim victory?

Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Board posts made in game with a little more details!

Rough times (subject to change based upon you all and what you do in game)

Friday - 8pm EST, people involved/wanting to be involved depart the place for the OTHER place. Camps will be in place.
Friday - 9:30/10pm EST - "Something will happen."

Saturday - 10am EST - Something else happens for you off-peakers.
Saturday - 3PM EST - See above.
Saturday - 9:30PM EST - Shit hits the fan.

Sunday - WIDE OPEN because of player agency. This is NOT a guaranteed win or a cake-walk. There will be challenges. IF those challenges are not overcome during the 'Shit hits the fan' portion....

Sunday: 3pm EST - Gonna be some trouble.
Sunday: 9pm EST - Conclusion, one way or the other. Dun dun dun.

This is NOT an exhaustive list, merely times to aim for
Rules of Engagement
- If you/your group wishes to do something with/in the environment, WISH UP. If no answer, wait. The world is full of npc/vnpcs, after all.
- If at all possible, submit requests to tell us what you plan with your group/PC so that we may have staff available to facilitate such actions.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

You all were terrific - and due to player choices, we are CLOSED for the Sunday times. FoIC for results, of course.

The return trip will be at 2PM server for the bulk of the forces, though people are free to return on their own as they see fit.

Kudos to everyone involved once again.