Favorite Character Quotes

Started by TheWanderer, August 23, 2016, 12:01:10 AM

August 26, 2016, 09:21:44 AM #25 Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 09:23:35 AM by Sakra
"Alright, ye've -earned- yerself the title o'dumbass. Ye officially get to be addressed as Runner Dumbass."

When discussing metal with another high up in a great merchant house.
*a mental arousal as the thought of metal breaks into the unseen way* Atleast ten large. Maybe more.
Quote from: BhagharvaWhat you don't know can kill you. What you do know, can kill others.

To the north
[Near]
A lanky, brown-skinned gith is here, humping the rusty brown kank.
The rusty brown kank to the north bleats miserably.

It makes me feel good to see myself mentioned here.
Musashi: You're not witty Toofie.

Quote from: path on August 26, 2016, 09:13:05 AM
Quote from: bcw81 on August 26, 2016, 05:27:31 AM
I can quote myself, right?

Quote from: Sefaj BlackboltStriding down the main road of the city with a slight limp, you say, in sirihish:
    "Rule number one! You will keep your aba and patch clean at all times. Fail to do this and I will have you licking them clean."

Turning northeast around the pile of bodies and continuing on without even glancing at them, you say, in sirihish:
    "Rule number two! You have duties and chores to tend to. If I catch you slacking, I will rip your fucking jaw off an stab you to death with it."

Turning north down the side road around the baazar, you say, in sirihish:
    "Rule number three! You do -not- leave the city gates or enter the labyrinth without a sergeant or above with you. The fist time I catch you, I will whip you within an inch of your life."

You say, in sirihish:
    "The -second- time I catch you, I will flay you alive, cut your chest open, and hang your lungs out to dry."

Striding down the side road with a regimented pace as he enters the narrower section of the street, you say, in sirihish:
    "Rule number four! You do not steal from me, my unit, my warband, or the T'zai Byn! If I catch you stealing, I will cut your motherfucking hands off!"

You say, in sirihish:
    "One fucking finger at a time. I will -not- dismiss you from duty afterwards, I -will- send you in the vanguard after the gith."

Turning east down the road of slaves, you exclaim, in sirihish:
    "Rule number five! You will salute any sergeant or above whom addresses you or is addressed by you! You will do so by gently placing your right fist over your chest!"

You exclaim, in sirihish:
    "If you do -not- hear ribs breaking, you're doing it wrong!"

Moving along, his limp growing only a fraction before he resets his jaw and forces himself upright properly, you exclaim, in sirihish:
    "Rule number six! This is the most fucking important rule, so listen the -fuck- up!"

Moving to the gates of the compound and turning on his heel to face the slender, messy-haired man and the feminine, slant-eyed man, you say, in sirihish:
    "You do not fuck with me, you do -not- fuck with those who can fuck with me. I have been fucking longer than you. I can fuck -better- than you."

You ask, in sirihish:
    "I -will- fuck you back, brutally and lethally. Is that clear?"

Turning towards the gate as it's pulled open, you exclaim, in sirihish:
    "Alright fuckers, any questions!? Ask right the bloody-shits now because I wont answer them after today!"

I'm glad you quoted yourself. This is gorgeous. Can we append it to the Byn docs? ;)

This should pretty much be the standard welcome to the Byn sergeant speech.  ;D
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

I agree.
Quote from: Synthesis on August 23, 2016, 07:10:09 PM
I'm asking for evidence, not telling you all to fuck off.

No, I'm telling you to fuck off, now, because you're being a little bitch.

Keep this thread alive for an undisclosed amount of time so I can vainly post quotes from myself. You should do the same.

In the meantime, this is still one of my favorite logs from way back when under Original Submissions.

You are -right- beneath His Templar's apartment building, you fool!  by Yam
Added on Apr 26, 2009

A 'rinthi half-giant falls into the sewers and ends up banging on an access gate to a templar apartment building.

You say to the robust, black-bearded templar, in sirihish:
     "I got lost."

Barking out a mirthless laugh to you, the robust, black-bearded templar asks you, in southern-accented sirihish:
     "Yes, I dare say you have, alley rat. Now give me one good reason you shouldn't be killed where you stand for this?"

The half-giant with a big red beard eyes the robust, black-bearded templar hungrily.

You say to the robust, black-bearded templar, in sirihish:
     "I really need some food Lord Templar."

You think:
     "How can I get food from him?"

You think:
     "I could eat him."

You think:
     "Should I try that?"

Blandly, while turning back to the gate, the robust, black-bearded templar says to you, in southern-accented sirihish:
     "You can starve down here in your filth for all I care."

You think:
     "I am really hungry."

You drop an ashen rag-wrapped bone torch.

The robust, black-bearded templar walks west.
The area is enveloped in darkness.

You think:
     "EAT HIM!"
You go west.

Access Chamber [EU]
The stonework walls of this spacious room are in a surprising state of
cleanliness and repair, as though they're meticulously maintained.  Set
into the stonework of the western wall is a huge jade cross on an obsidian
field, and a sturdy ladder runs up the north wall.
The robust, black-bearded templar watches over the entrance of the square.
A human soldier of Tektolnes stands guard here.
A human soldier of Tektolnes stands guard here.

You think:
     "Uh oh."

Whatever happens, happens.

Lending a beetle to a runner:

"Alright, Runner, guess you're riding Cock."
I ruin immershunz.

rotfl
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: Kankfly on August 28, 2016, 02:05:53 AM

I think at first this confused the shit out of absolutely everyone - newcomers especially.
The human vagabond steps forward, blocking a filthy grey rat from the curtain.
The human vagabond says, in sirihish:
     "You're not allowed in there."

Quote from: Kankfly on August 28, 2016, 02:05:53 AM

10/10 would ride Cock again.

So and so says, in sirihish:
"Nod"
Backstab is actually the only dialog option an assassin has.

Decidedly, someone says to you, in sirihish:
     "I think it still points to a possibility so and so were doing the dance with no pants."

September 26, 2016, 08:35:31 AM #36 Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 08:38:10 AM by Feco
The actual quoted portion below is from one of my character bios.  I'm very sad that I've lost the log.  It's 100% cheesy as fuck, and 100% scary at the same time.  Campy creepy is 100% Zalanthas.  It was very memorable, for me.

QuoteThe newly promoted merchant of Salarr, Kaves, has found himself deep, deep in the earth, scrambling about a wet floor in complete darkness.  He tries to escape from some unknown danger upon a broken leg, supporting himself on walls with his broken arm -- falling each time he tries.  A voice called out from the depths.  First a howl, and then growling words.

Someone says:  "You heard a me no doubt.  Ratbait they call me in the city.  Five large on my head you know... But that ain't really what I am.  I'm the sorry old husk of a man that a bit a nature's poison got spilt into... And she wants to birth me outta this world but I ain't leavin' and I'm gonna stay and reap my will outta the fuckin' soul of the earth until she dies a my toxicity, you get it?"
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC