More Decay Things

Started by nauta, July 31, 2016, 01:14:24 PM

August 03, 2016, 08:02:04 PM #25 Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:44:01 PM by Dresan
Cures should decay.  :-*

They should look bland when they are close to decaying to warn people they should begin reaching into their pockets to buy more.

August 11, 2016, 02:43:19 PM #26 Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 03:06:52 PM by Synthesis
Quote from: Yam on July 31, 2016, 05:28:59 PM
Some poisons are very easy to get but sell for a huge amount to NPCs. This really probably shouldn't be the case in Allanak. I think it's kind of silly that a ranger can get rich just by selling these little illegal leaves they find to a public NPC and the powers that be just turn a blind eye.

Conversely I think some poisons are flat out impossible to get without abusing OOC knowledge and/or twinking the fuck up.

I think the way poisons are found needs a rework but I think poison decay would be way too much of a pain in the ass.

Since when were poisons illegal in Allanak?

It's not on the legal post on the board in game.
It's not on the senate board.
It's not in 'help poison.'
It's nowhere on the website when you search for 'poison.'
I can't find it anywhere on the GDB.

I mean, I've had a couple of nooblars tell me that poisons were illegal, and technically, if the nooblar says it, it's true whenever the nooblar is there to enforce it, but that's it.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.