So What's Next? - Tuluk Version

Started by Culinary Critic, March 25, 2016, 02:34:47 PM

Quote from: BadSkeelz on March 26, 2016, 11:59:38 PM
What about the curren state of Tuluk is requiring we blow it up, again?

Heck, it doesn't even impede rogue mages jerking off next to the Harzen gates.

I'm sure staff would jump at the chance to animate a Jedi Templar with their crazy abilities to murder said mage if they found out.
<19:14:06> "Bushranger": Why is it always about sex with animals with you Jihelu?
<19:14:13> "Jihelu": IT's not always /with/ animals

You'd think. But Staff are generally paying attention to players who aren't such wankers, figurative or literal.

Quote from: BadSkeelz on March 27, 2016, 12:09:38 AM
You'd think. But Staff are generally paying attention to players who aren't such wankers, figurative or literal.
Suggestion, new staff position, Twink Patrol - They search the world for twinkish or unthemely behavior and met out justice!
<19:14:06> "Bushranger": Why is it always about sex with animals with you Jihelu?
<19:14:13> "Jihelu": IT's not always /with/ animals

I love Tuluk's area. Hate 'Nak's area. I'd love to see Tuluk come back, but if that's never to happen, get rid of it. Destroy it, have Nak take it over, kryl invade and take nest inside, just please do something with it. Change the world, advance the history, kill Muk finally. Have someone else rise and change the whole leadership. Having the same two figureheads in charge of the world for forever can be boring. Well, that's not entirely true there has been a small change if I remember right, but almost.

If Allanak conquered Tuluk, it would be fun as shit for me if I had a noble in Allanak and I got to travel and inspect my northern estate on occasion. Then there is some danger, some adventure. Fun being a Arm soldier and patrolling Tuluk's streets and there are NPC/PC rebels to deal with, and there is an actual threat. It's been done before, but that was a long time ago now. I wouldn't mind a rehash.
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Quote from: Centurion on March 27, 2016, 01:45:05 AM
I love Tuluk's area. Hate 'Nak's area. I'd love to see Tuluk come back, but if that's never to happen, get rid of it. Destroy it, have Nak take it over, kryl invade and take nest inside, just please do something with it. Change the world, advance the history, kill Muk finally. Have someone else rise and change the whole leadership. Having the same two figureheads in charge of the world for forever can be boring. Well, that's not entirely true there has been a small change if I remember right, but almost.

If Allanak conquered Tuluk, it would be fun as shit for me if I had a noble in Allanak and I got to travel and inspect my northern estate on occasion. Then there is some danger, some adventure. Fun being a Arm soldier and patrolling Tuluk's streets and there are NPC/PC rebels to deal with, and there is an actual threat. It's been done before, but that was a long time ago now. I wouldn't mind a rehash.

Jokes on us.  Staff are already plotting what is going to happen with Tuluk.

In these plans, Tuluk conquers Allanak, suckers!
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Morins could be BOOMING with cotton. Everyone would be scrambling to get their hands on some!
Quote from: AdamBluewear Inix pelvis
You wear a wood-carved inix strap-on on your pelvis.
etwo wood
You reach down and grasp your wood-carved inix strap-on.
kill booty

Are Tuluk and Muk Utep secretly responsible for full elementalists being removed from the game? That'd be horrible and if so, need to be punished.
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA